The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hate when they use the term 'literally' loosely.

Eg... "OMG I LITERALLY DIED..."

No, but you literally will be dead in a minute if you use that expression loosely again you jahesh.
Was playing xbox with the kids last night. I said if you say literally once more ill literally throw the xbox in pool.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Was playing xbox with the kids last night. I said if you say literally once more ill literally throw the xbox in pool.
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

That would've wiped the smile off their face quick-smart. Put a smile on my face though :tearsofjoy:

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There is a cartoon called Archer that probably has a lot to do with Literally being overused.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dickheads going on about respect.
Why would I want the respect of idiots bugging my house?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Kids are just annoying online in general.
When I used to play games online things became not cool when kids joined the party.

You’ve always got that one guy in his mid 20’s on your friends list, who always adds kids to his list but claims not to be a peadophlie!

Last edited:

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Kids toys these days. Just saw an ad for Poopsie slime surprise. Basically it's a slime that you make swirls of poo out of. These things were targeted at girls judging by the ad. Ridiculous.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Kids toys these days. Just saw an ad for Poopsie slime surprise. Basically it's a slime that you make swirls of poo out of. These things were targeted at girls judging by the ad. Ridiculous.
Sounds like a toy version of a News Corp article!

Wahesh

Reaction score
I hate kids toys these days. You pay an arm and a leg for shit that breaks in 2 minutes. Toys in my days were built to last. Also trading cards - man they were awesome back in the 90s. Who remembers the wavey-edge Oddbodz glowing trading cards??

Dirty*Deeds

Waterboy
Reaction score
Fuckers shopping who turn their trolley sideways in the Isle, block it (and everbody else) just to look at somthing on the shelf.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuckers shopping who turn their trolley sideways in the Isle, block it (and everbody else) just to look at somthing on the shelf.
It's annoying isn't it?

How hard is it to make room and stick to the left of the aisle?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I hate kids toys these days. You pay an arm and a leg for shit that breaks in 2 minutes. Toys in my days were built to last. Also trading cards - man they were awesome back in the 90s. Who remembers the wavey-edge Oddbodz glowing trading cards??

Did it come with a piece of gum? If the answer is yes then yeah I probably got my parents to buy me a pack?

Wahesh

Reaction score
Did it come with a piece of gum? If the answer is yes then yeah I probably got my parents to buy me a pack?
I can't remember if they came with gum. I think they came with chips packets or something lol - we're talking 22 years ago.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Happened to me one xmas two birds chatting nose to nose trollies blocking the whole isle i already snapped and threw a ladies phone who tried to push back in the que because she bought the wrong thing.
They were looking at me made no effort to move i booted the fuck out of the trolley told them to go get fucked ect ect.
Im not a good shopper

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Happened to me one xmas two birds chatting nose to nose trollies blocking the whole isle i already snapped and threw a ladies phone who tried to push back in the que because she bought the wrong thing.
They were looking at me made no effort to move i booted the fuck out of the trolley told them to go get fucked ect ect.
Im not a good shopper
I want to go shopping with you. And I can't stand how women always forget something and think they can hold everyone else up.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Im not a good shopper
I want to go shopping with you. And I can't stand how women always forget something and think they can hold everyone else up.
My one pet-peeve when it comes to Supermarket shopping... old Asians! They can't walk straight, they can't walk fast, they hold up the entire aisle, and they have no idea where the fuck they're going! For this reason and this reason alone, I will NOT marry and Asian - regardless of how hot they are... or regardless of how sexy their legs are. Their skinny, sexy legs. Damn they've got fine legs.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
My one pet-peeve when it comes to Supermarket shopping... old Asians! They can't walk straight, they can't walk fast, they hold up the entire aisle, and they have no idea where the fuck they're going! For this reason and this reason alone, I will NOT marry and Asian - regardless of how hot they are... or regardless of how sexy their legs are. Their skinny, sexy legs. Damn they've got fine legs.
Asians walk like they drive