The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Snapchat photo filters used outside of Snapchat.... I mean these filters are painful as is and the people who use them are trash.
images (4).jpeg

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I di

I dont understand that shit fucking wierd ***** its not funny nor cute
Makes em look better, covers most of there face so ugly bitches actually think there hot...
In actual fact all we can see are eyes.....

Smartseal

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
At what point do you tell family they're pushing your goodwill too far. My sisters engine blew up a couple of months ago. I volunteered to give them lifts if they needed to shop etc and even offered some money towards the repair bill. But two months on and the expected 2-3 lifts per week is now about 5 days a week. I've spent about a third to half of my last 4 days off running errands with them. I could handle it on the weekends and would much prefer not getting calls at 9pm or later asking for a lift to Coles (where 1 thing is bought) and oh can I swing by mcdonalds and then KFC to grab dinner on the way home. I told them three weeks ago that I'm not happy about going for takeaway once it gets late 4 nights a week. So now I get calls to pick up one thing from the supermarket when they want late night takeaway. I don't begrudge them a feed of takeaway, but it would be really nice if dear sister focused on saving for repairs instead of splashing $90+ on takeaway food. I'm slow to tell people enough is enough, but I'm at the point now where I don't feel like I can relax after work till about 10pm because I'm anticipating that either my sister, nephew or niece will be chasing me for a lift.
Simple solution, turn your phone off at 7pm

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
At what point do you tell family they're pushing your goodwill too far. My sisters engine blew up a couple of months ago. I volunteered to give them lifts if they needed to shop etc and even offered some money towards the repair bill. But two months on and the expected 2-3 lifts per week is now about 5 days a week. I've spent about a third to half of my last 4 days off running errands with them. I could handle it on the weekends and would much prefer not getting calls at 9pm or later asking for a lift to Coles (where 1 thing is bought) and oh can I swing by mcdonalds and then KFC to grab dinner on the way home. I told them three weeks ago that I'm not happy about going for takeaway once it gets late 4 nights a week. So now I get calls to pick up one thing from the supermarket when they want late night takeaway. I don't begrudge them a feed of takeaway, but it would be really nice if dear sister focused on saving for repairs instead of splashing $90+ on takeaway food. I'm slow to tell people enough is enough, but I'm at the point now where I don't feel like I can relax after work till about 10pm because I'm anticipating that either my sister, nephew or niece will be chasing me for a lift.
Mate tell her ALL this. And say you can't relax knowing they're going to call you and that it's affecting your life. Tell them 2-3 times a week, no more. Also give her a time window so they're not calling you at 9pm. She should understand. Don't blow up at her, tell her gently. If she doesn't like that, tell her to get used to using the Uber app!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nothing shits me more than these fuckin things, more than puffy jackets I think
Lol i hadn't seen one till i started working in aurburn the station in the morning if puffy jacket central. I laugh my arse of and think of you

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Simple tell her to fuck off , you can order online shopping and get anything delivered if its a medical emergency dont hesitate to call if its just and appointment get a fucking opal card and a time table .

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Alan79

Just tell them, you can't pick them up any more.

Tell them to use a taxi/uber or hire a rental car.

And tell them why.

They are abusing your kindness.
My sister is prone to over exaggeration on things like this which is partly why I've let it go on till I'm thouroughly tired of it. I know what is reasonable to me which would be 2 possibly 3 trips when they've got groceries to carry or if it's raining. Funnily enough they've borrowed someones car a few times but each time that has been coupled with complaints that when they've lent the car it has had the fuel light on each time. So I'd assume my sister and her kids (17 and 23) just prefer the free option.

@Alan79 tell them to use Uber Eats, and get shopping delivered.
Uber hasn't reached Armidale yet, but there are plenty of businesses that deliver. But my niece is fussy so usually wants something completely different. My sister has blown up at niece before about never being satisfied to get food from the same place. Back when I was 17 if I didn't want what was going my other option was to go hungry.

Mate tell her ALL this. And say you can't relax knowing they're going to call you and that it's affecting your life. Tell them 2-3 times a week, no more. Also give her a time window so they're not calling you at 9pm. She should understand. Don't blow up at her, tell her gently. If she doesn't like that, tell her to get used to using the Uber app!
I've dropped piano sized hints gently that are too big to miss. I'm probably going to tell her 7.30 is the cutoff. I'm thinking theres a 70% chance offence will be taken regardless of how reasonable the idea of being courteous to people who are doing favors for you seems tyo most people.

Simple tell her to fuck off , you can order online shopping and get anything delivered if its a medical emergency dont hesitate to call if its just and appointment get a fucking opal card and a time table .
If she winds up doing one of her three types of tantrums yours is the backup plan.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Buy a -place then having to fight for control of it.
Rent a drama shit fights

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thank fuck the Communist's never got into Government.
The Communist threat remains, the sanctity of the suburban home must be protected.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Women that use the word "mate" when talking to you, that really shits me to tears.

No offence to any girls that use it but imo it sounds inelegant, boganish and just awful

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Women that use the word "mate" when talking to you, that really shits me to tears.

No offence to any girls that use it but imo it sounds inelegant, boganish and just awful
Not as bad as leb chicks using bro and cuz lol

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Not as bad as leb chicks using bro and cuz lol
Makes me cringe every time.
But so does hearing women say mate and talking like that bogan bitch Clare Werbloff or whatever her name is?

You know that dumb drunk bitch who said the fat wog shot the skinny wog?