95-year-old Clare Nowland tasered by police and ‘fighting for life

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Early stages of dementa.
Doesn’t change the fact death was around the corner for her at that age, it’s not the best way to go but its happened and can’t be changed now.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Doesn’t change the fact death was around the corner for her at that age, it’s not the best way to go but its happened and can’t be changed now.
She could have lasted another 5 odd years.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
She was 95 years old, looked frail and had dementia, let’s be real as the wind or a common cold was going to kill her…

Death was only waiting around the corner at her every movement, it may sound heartless but it is what it is and it’s over
Can't agree Ed, even if she lasted 1 day later, that piece of shit took her dignity and her life, all because he was a fat power hungry nerd **** with small dick syndrome with form.

God forbid a billion times what if your tayta went out like that? You would neek imoo.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There are residents at the nursing home I work at that have gone on for years being frail and having dementia. They don't deserve a violent end like that. Completely unnecessary given they could have worked things out so many better ways.

Rip Mrs Nowland.

Last edited:

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I still can’t see this cop going to jail.

Knife in hand, taser is not lethal force. They will probably wait until it blows over in the news cycle before they sweep it under the rug.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Knife in hand, taser is not lethal force. They will probably wait until it blows over in the news cycle before they sweep it under the rug.
He will go to jail, when the body cam is released.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I can see this going down a route where the police union will get him a great lawyer, they'll go hard with questioning why the nursing home staff weren't able to calm her down and they'll go hard with muddying the water. There's a good chance that in spite of him doing the wrong thing he'll get away with just losing his job.

And realistically, who'd want a cop on duty that isn't able to de-escalate a situation like this. A cop who feels a need to taze a little old lady. Imagine if this piss weak scumbag came up against an actual threat. The bloke would probably piss himself and find somewhere to hide.

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When it is shown that she wasn't a threat.
Do you live in fantasy land ? There a reason why they aren’t releasing it now.

like Doggies said knife in hand will justify his use of force, the maggot.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
When it is shown that she wasn't a threat.
At what point is a 95 year old woman a threat?
Even a woman half that age?

My sister trains and does martial arts.
But I'm confident if we ever got in a physical altercation I'd still beat the shit out of her!

The only time a girl ever beat me up was in the 1st grade and she had broad shoulders like a boy and was around my size anyway.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thank fuck the cops weren't called on me after my heart operation.

I got down to 45kg, using a wheely walker in hospital, while carrying a catheter bag. lol

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
There are residents at the nursing home I work at that have gone on for years being frail and having dementia. They don't deserve a violent end like that. Completely unnecessary given they could have worked things out so many better ways.

Rip Mrs Nowland.
Her family didn't deserve to have her memory and legacy of a loved and much valued family matriarch be besmirched like this either. Her children and grandchildren will forever be saddened with her senseless death at the hands of a now infamous copper....and police service, if they try and minimise this with the publiic. The name Nowland and the circumstances of her death, will not easily be forgotten.

Her family will no doubt be entitled to several million in litigation against police via NSW Govt.

Sad all round for many people.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Putrid piece of shit. Hope he gets what's coming to him sooner rather than later.

The second the corrupt ***** didn't release the body cam footage, you knew they are covering it up.

Fuck him and everyone who tried to cover this up. They are as evil as he is.
The question of the steak knife is under examination as well as highly doubtful. It was more likely the butter knife and I read (via Sky) cops undressed Mrs Nowland and removed her PJ's to view her wounds/bruises and left her naked. Not sure on this but Sherri Markson? has a vid going off about it.

Never seen a steak knife in a dementia ward.
Never seen steak (as we know it) in a dementia ward.
Their immediate surrounds are secured swip access doors, so how she was moving about to a kitchen. which in itself should have been locked, is implausible.

Aged care home have questions to answer as well.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't agree Ed, even if she lasted 1 day later, that piece of shit took her dignity and her life, all because he was a fat power hungry nerd **** with small dick syndrome with form.

God forbid a billion times what if your tayta went out like that? You would neek imoo.
It’s an absolutely tragic way that this poor old lady lost her life at the end.
I still can’t fathom what made the police man to take that kind of action,her family must be in a state of shock and extremely saddened.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The question of the steak knife is under examination as well as highly doubtful. It was more likely the butter knife and I read (via Sky) cops undressed Mrs Nowland and removed her PJ's to view her wounds/bruises and left her naked. Not sure on this but Sherri Markson? has a vid going off about it.

Never seen a steak knife in a dementia ward.
Never seen steak (as we know it) in a dementia ward.
Their immediate surrounds are secured swip access doors, so how she was moving about to a kitchen. which in itself should have been locked, is implausible.

Aged care home have questions to answer as well.
I thought they said mild dimentia. I havent read the facts, was she actually in a dementia ward?
I dont understand why nursing staff working in dimentia would call the police. They would be ringing police daily with the shit they see in a dimentia ward if that was the case.
And the naked part. Surely it would be the nursing staff and not the police removing clothing. Nurses disregarding their duty of care knowing that everything from the incident will be written up?
It all seems very strange.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I thought they said mild dimentia. I havent read the facts, was she actually in a dementia ward?
I dont understand why nursing staff working in dimentia would call the police. They would be ringing police daily with the shit they see in a dimentia ward if that was the case.
And the naked part. Surely it would be the nursing staff and not the police removing clothing. Nurses disregarding their duty of care knowing that everything from the incident will be written up?
It all seems very strange.
The whole thing stinks... hope the truth comes out.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The thing with Clare is the dementia hadn’t completely taken hold, you could still have a conversation with her … she might get a bit confused, but that’s an age thing

A video of the priest talking about Clare.

I haven't heard that she was in a dementia ward.