95-year-old Clare Nowland tasered by police and ‘fighting for life

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Putrid piece of shit. Hope he gets what's coming to him sooner rather than later.

The second the corrupt ***** didn't release the body cam footage, you knew they are covering it up.

Fuck him and everyone who tried to cover this up. They are as evil as he is.
Probably because it’s before the courts. If it gets leaked and he doesn’t get a fair trial he’ll likely get off

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Probably because it’s before the courts. If it gets leaked and he doesn’t get a fair trial he’ll likely get off
Good point. Hope he gets what he deserves.

Not to be a hard ****, but if that was my grandma, I'll gladly go to jail for doing something stupid to him.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Good point. Hope he gets what he deserves.

Not to be a hard ****, but if that was my grandma, I'll gladly go to jail for doing something stupid to him.
Nah that’s not being a hard **** mate I’d do the same. You just have to keep them alive so they can be encouraged not to snitch. If they are dead the cops will have to investigate ;)

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can't help but think he's going to get a slap on the wrist. They'll find character witnesses to paint him as a pillar of the community who made a bad error. He's not going to keep his job, but I think he'll avoid jail time.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I hope he gets off, just like the Floyd George wife bashing drug addict scenario they are following protocols. Those in charge who
Set these rules
Should be up for murder not the peon cop. As usual they always make a sacrifice