What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Nope. All I heard was that the murder weapon suddenly popped up a few days ago, long after double jeopardy has kicked in.
"Perfect timing" since they just aired the final episode in Murika

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought oj was a pretty good show. I'm sure he's guilty as sin but it's irrelevant now.

I liked the part where he was going to kill himself and kardashian says please oj not in Kims room..i said to my wife, woukdnt be the first black man to get blown in Kims room!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Who will Negan kill in the season finale of TWD?

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought oj was a pretty good show. I'm sure he's guilty as sin but it's irrelevant now.

I liked the part where he was going to kill himself and kardashian says please oj not in Kims room..i said to my wife, woukdnt be the first black man to get blown in Kims room!

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Who will Negan kill in the season finale of TWD?
I know who dies in the comic version of the Walking Dead, wonder if they will decide to go down that particular road? Would they be game enough; hard to say but they have made the hard decisions in the past.

Should they chose another scenario, don't know how close to the mark I am, but I have a feeling that in the TV series Abraham might be in line.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I know who dies in the comic version of the Walking Dead, wonder if they will decide to go down that particular road? Would they be game enough; hard to say but they have made the hard decisions in the past.

Should they chose another scenario, don't know how close to the mark I am, but I have a feeling that in the TV series Abraham might be in line.
Yh i found out a while ago who dies in the comic, my mate made a comment saying "Lucille gets him" lol.

Id say Abraham also, maybe Daryl. Will be interesting to see what they do. They also have plenty of material available, could easily make it to 9-12 seasons so maybe we could see some twist no one saw coming.

Fear the walking dead season 2 should be back soon also?

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Started watching 11.22.63 tonight.What a great show. Love Stephen King and this is a pretty damn good adaptation of his story. Catch it if you can. Currently on Stan.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yh i found out a while ago who dies in the comic, my mate made a comment saying "Lucille gets him" lol.

Id say Abraham also, maybe Daryl. Will be interesting to see what they do. They also have plenty of material available, could easily make it to 9-12 seasons so maybe we could see some twist no one saw coming.

Fear the walking dead season 2 should be back soon also?
I think from memory that starts on April 11 on Fox.

They have used a lot of poetic licence in Walking Dead; at times have paralleled some of the stories and changed things around a bit in the show compared to the comics. Do you get the chance to watch the Talking Dead? It is directly after Walking Dead on Fox. Plenty of guest stars and sneak peek of the next week episode. To appear on the show it is generally means the kiss of death for a character although last week Lauren Cohan ( Maggie ) was on it and for the moment she is still going strong. Other celebs sit in and give their views on the character development, Walking Dead fans really like to analyse the characters and give their opinions of how things should develop.

Will be interested to see where they go with Fear the walking dead. They have had to steadily build the storyline and at times it is a bit slow but still I like it. Left the first season with a good cliff hanger and have seen some previews of the first episode of season 2. Hopefully they can keep it going in tandem with WD filling in bits that were passed over in WD.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I think from memory that starts on April 11 on Fox.

They have used a lot of poetic licence in Walking Dead; at times have paralleled some of the stories and changed things around a bit in the show compared to the comics. Do you get the chance to watch the Talking Dead? It is directly after Walking Dead on Fox. Plenty of guest stars and sneak peek of the next week episode. To appear on the show it is generally means the kiss of death for a character although last week Lauren Cohan ( Maggie ) was on it and for the moment she is still going strong. Other celebs sit in and give their views on the character development, Walking Dead fans really like to analyse the characters and give their opinions of how things should develop.

Will be interested to see where they go with Fear the walking dead. They have had to steadily build the storyline and at times it is a bit slow but still I like it. Left the first season with a good cliff hanger and have seen some previews of the first episode of season 2. Hopefully they can keep it going in tandem with WD filling in bits that were passed over in WD.
Yh from what i read they really haven't taken alot from the comic, alot of the arcs are really fillers. Still great, though i did find last season a lil boring. I watched the talking dead once, wasn't really into it, rather just watch the actual show.

I can't even remember how fear the walking dead finished haha, feels like it was on almost 2 years ago.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
GOT - Season 6 - New Trailer.

Simply the greatest show.....EVER!

[video]
[/video]

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

You mean where that guy gets beaten to death in front of everyone?

I think they've already gone pretty far from the comics. The areas and villains and such are the same but they have different deaths and stories already.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You mean where that guy gets beaten to death in front of everyone?

I think they've already gone pretty far from the comics. The areas and villains and such are the same but they have different deaths and stories already.

Yeah that's the one.

They have diverged a lot from the comic to be sure, but the creators have said that anything is possible when it comes to picking parts of the storyline in relation to crossover between the comic and the show. Will be interesting indeed to see where the story arc goes from here. Guess it keeps people guessing as to exactly what similar events or variations of them will occur.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yh from what i read they really haven't taken alot from the comic, alot of the arcs are really fillers. Still great, though i did find last season a lil boring. I watched the talking dead once, wasn't really into it, rather just watch the actual show.

I can't even remember how fear the walking dead finished haha, feels like it was on almost 2 years ago.
Remember the bullet to the brain? Remember the guy's boat; what they do and where they go is the subject of the trailers for season two. Don't forget zombies don't need to breathe......

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah that's the one.

They have diverged a lot from the comic to be sure, but the creators have said that anything is possible when it comes to picking parts of the storyline in relation to crossover between the comic and the show. Will be interesting indeed to see where the story arc goes from here. Guess it keeps people guessing as to exactly what similar events or variations of them will occur.
That moment was so iconic and powerful that I'd actually be surprised if they don't use it in the show.

Remember the bullet to the brain? Remember the guy's boat; what they do and where they go is the subject of the trailers for season two. Don't forget zombies don't need to breathe......
Apparently season two is going to be "The love boat with zombies"

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I really can't rember much lol. Last thing i remember is the junkie kid being locked up in the base and then escaping. Must of missed an episode or i just forgot about it as most the characters are boring.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That moment was so iconic and powerful that I'd actually be surprised if they don't use it in the show.

Apparently season two is going to be "The love boat with zombies"
Ah yes..." Love..exciting and new, come aboard, we're expecting you."..............lol.