What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
unnamed.jpg

Drew Barrymore and Timothy Olyphant star in this Netflix-original series as married realtors, Sheila and Joel, who are living a quiet life, raising their teenage daughter in Santa Clarita, Calif. Their world unexpectedly changes when Sheila goes through a dramatic transformation that sends her down a road of death and destruction -- but leaves her looking and feeling better than ever.

A great show that I actively looked forward to every year and I just found out Netflix decided to can after three seasons and without a proper ending, the f***ers!!!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
View attachment 9970
Drew Barrymore and Timothy Olyphant star in this Netflix-original series as married realtors, Sheila and Joel, who are living a quiet life, raising their teenage daughter in Santa Clarita, Calif. Their world unexpectedly changes when Sheila goes through a dramatic transformation that sends her down a road of death and destruction -- but leaves her looking and feeling better than ever.

A great show that I actively looked forward to every year and I just found out Netflix decided to can after three seasons and without a proper ending, the f***ers!!!
Yep. Amazing show. Pity it got cancelled.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It's one of my favourite shows 'cause it's so different to anything else out there.
I can barely remember what happens, think the last thing I remember was future David fucking shit up? Does David absorb himself or what?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I can barely remember what happens, think the last thing I remember was future David fucking shit up? Does David absorb himself or what?
**spoiler**

He defeats the puppet master in a battle of Wills but he gets betrayed in the process and ends up turning evil at the end. He's now destined to destroy the world.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I love the bat shit crazy shows. 3 of my favourite shows in the last few years are all ridiculously crazy:

- Legion
- Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency
- Doom Patrol

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
A bit of boredom yesterday caused me to flick around Foxtel looking for something new. And i stumbles upon a comedy called Workaholics, which ran fro about 7 seasons from 2011 to 2017.

The title is somewhat sarcastic, as the three main characters are late 20 something slackers who are housemates and are in mediocre jobs with the same company, and basically they are drunk and high in more of their spare time, which cause them to come up with a series of bad ideas every episode.

Was created by the actors who play the three major characters, who you may recognize from some other shows like Modern Family and the Mindy Project (well that's how I remembered then).

It's pretty lowbrow (the characters actually reminded me a little bit of my own drunk arse unsuccessfully chasing pussy in my university days), but there were enough chuckles in it for me, to mean I ended up binge watching the entire first season (10 episodes) on the couch yesterday.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
A bit of boredom yesterday caused me to flick around Foxtel looking for something new. And i stumbles upon a comedy called Workaholics, which ran fro about 7 seasons from 2011 to 2017.

The title is somewhat sarcastic, as the three main characters are late 20 something slackers who are housemates and are in mediocre jobs with the same company, and basically they are drunk and high in more of their spare time, which cause them to come up with a series of bad ideas every episode.

Was created by the actors who play the three major characters, who you may recognize from some other shows like Modern Family and the Mindy Project (well that's how I remembered then).

It's pretty lowbrow (the characters actually reminded me a little bit of my own drunk arse unsuccessfully chasing pussy in my university days), but there were enough chuckles in it for me, to mean I ended up binge watching the entire first season (10 episodes) on the couch yesterday.
Twas a great show. All seven seasons were hilarious

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Argggghhh Chernobyl .... so brilliant it could have been a 10/10 series, with one exception.

They shit the bed with accents I feel (even though the producer explains it is because they felt soviet accents may have sounded comical / fake / sterotypical - and they wanted the actors/actresses to focus on performance and delivery not accents).

That said... check it out... it is VERY good and quite accurate historically (huge Chernobyl nerd here).

@Bad Billy have you seen it?

Last edited:

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Argggghhh Chernobyl .... so brilliant it could have been a 10/10 series, with one exception.

They shit the bed with accents I feel (even though the producer explains it is because they felt soviet accents may have sounded comical / fake / sterotypical - and they wanted the actors/actresses to focus on performance and delivery not accents).

That said... check it out... it is VERY good and quite accurate historically (huge Chernobyl nerd here).

Ironically, Currently watching it at work.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

I have all the episodes lined up but haven't started yet.