What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Does it count as piracy if you binge watch Mr Robot on a dodgy site, than realize after watching all 3 seasons you could have just watched it with foxtel on demand? :laughing:

Smartseal

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Not sure if its been mentioned before, but "The Man in The High Castle" is a definite watch. However (to me) it is quite unnerving & will never listen to "Eidelveis" EVER again. There are currently 3 seasons with a 4th planned. It may not be everyones cup of tea, but fuk me, when you ponder the concepts, its unnerving to say the least. John Smith is especially outstanding. Season 3 is somewhat remeniscent of "Schindlers List" in parts

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Does it count as piracy if you binge watch Mr Robot on a dodgy site, than realize after watching all 3 seasons you could have just watched it with foxtel on demand? :laughing:
I'm impressed, you lasted a lot longer than I did.

The first season was brilliant. It ended with such a bang, it was difficult to go anywhere from there. Season 2 was really weird, but i persevered, but then was halfway through the first ep of S3 and gave up.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not sure if its been mentioned before, but "The Man in The High Castle" is a definite watch. However (to me) it is quite unnerving & will never listen to "Eidelveis" EVER again. There are currently 3 seasons with a 4th planned. It may not be everyones cup of tea, but fuk me, when you ponder the concepts, its unnerving to say the least. John Smith is especially outstanding. Season 3 is somewhat remeniscent of "Schindlers List" in parts
Yep. Great show. I'd also suggest reading the original novel that the show is based on as it is even more interesting especially considering that it was written in the 1960s.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

The first season was brilliant. It ended with such a bang, it was difficult to go anywhere from there. Season 2 was really weird, but i persevered, but then was halfway through the first ep of S3 and gave up.
I gave up at the end of the second season and it took me months to get through that as it was pretty boring. I did like the twist though.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

I actually really liked it, i totally agree about season 2 though, a few eps in i was kinda thinking wtf but hung in there anyway, i thought it got better from there. Been a programmer myself i usually stay away from any computer related shows because they just insult your intelligence but the tech side of this show they get it far closer to reality than any show i have i seen, maybe why i liked it. I don't know, i just found the various characters interesting, i can't really pin point an exact reason why i liked it actually :laughing:

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I actually really liked it, i totally agree about season 2 though, a few eps in i was kinda thinking wtf but hung in there anyway, i thought it got better from there. Been a programmer myself i usually stay away from any computer related shows because they just insult your intelligence but the tech side of this show they get it far closer to reality than any show i have i seen, maybe why i liked it. I don't know, i just found the various characters interesting, i can't really pin point an exact reason why i liked it actually :laughing:
So, Swordfish isn't a documentary?

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Halle berry is getting on a bit now but hey i would still volunteer to do a like a myth busters episode to see if that BJ scene is possible :laughing:

*edit actually she didn't do the BJ scene did she, still up for the test though lol

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Halle berry is getting on a bit now but hey i would still volunteer to do a like a myth busters episode to see if that BJ scene is possible :laughing:

*edit actually she didn't do the BJ scene did she, still up for the test though lol
At her age, it would be more of a gummie?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Starting to watch Taxi Brooklyn now. It's only 1 season with 12 episodes but is a time killer nonetheless. It's an action cop show that has some comedy mixed in with it. Pretty good.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3027506/

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone else watching the new series of True Detective?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Watch salvation it got canned after 2 season, yes its a bit cheesy and lower budget on a few things ,you could pick it apart all day if need be
But its just a bit of fun worth checking out if you're bored

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Anyone else watching the new series of True Detective?
Yeah just started. Watched the first two seasons. Really liked them. Hopefully this season can live up to my expectations after the other two.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh true detectives ya gotta wait a week for each new episode, netflix has conditioned me to hate that. Must binge watch shows, it is so much better :grinning: