Ultimate Goal of Vegans/Vegetarians?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sackarse mental illness is in futher decline i leave a few comments on his videos but the **** is way to fried to bite

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Ive already started on it lol
Youtube have already age restricted her videos. That means a full takedown probably isn't far off.

Age Restricted normally happens to videos whilst they channel is under review.

she posts 'seductive' images all over her Instagram and then whinges because a bunch of creepers were hitting her up... the fuck did she expect? then she goes on rants about it in her story... absolute attention whore
Report them and if there is the slightest nudity they'll remove it. Eventually they'll nuke the account.

That's what these narcassists hate.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I report any vegans entering farms illegally i report it as terrorism, which falls under the animal enterprise terrorism act, or anything joey carbstrong And his cult. I say you worship a convicted drug addict criminal because he changed his diet ,vegan logic hey
you are doing a fine service, Squire

Shelly Brown

New Pup
Reaction score
Is it to turn the whole world into a vegan/vegetarian and have us eat inferior meat substitutes that are drowned in some shtty sauce that tastes like plastic?

Seriously, though. I respect the idea behind it but to me vegetarianism is like communism. Sounds like a good idea but in reality, it doesn't work. I mean what is achieved if you don't buy and eat that steak from Woolies? Are Woolies going to order less beef and have less cows killed? Is the goal to minimise the death of animals or to have it completely stopped eventually? Or both?

The choices of not buying that steak are: buy and eat the steak and possibly enjoy it or don't buy that steak and have it be thrown away. Then the animal died for literally nothing. Which is worse?

Vegos, help me out here.
Well I can only talk for myself and my choice to be a vegetarian was simply because of my love for animals. I was a meat eater for half of my life but even then I didn't like steak or pork. So it wasnt such a big deal to stop eating all red meat. The only meat i ate was chicken but i have given that up now for a few years. Nowadays it's not a problem to go out to eat either as most restaurants have lots of vegetarian dishes. Hungry Jack's even has vegie burgers. Anyway i know people won't stop killing animals for food and i never preach to anyone. But by not eating meat I can stand by my principles and not be a hypocrite about my love for animals.
After reading some of the negative replies by people who arent vegetarians it surprises me. Why attack anothers way of eating? It doesn't affect meateaters at all. I never preach, I wouldn't bother trying to convert as it's a personal thing and u must be dedicated. I am healthy, not fat, and energrtic. Humans actually started off eating berries and roots etc because they hadn't the tools to bring animals down to kill them. I never mention im a vegetarian unless the moment calls for it. Anyone saying vegetarians arent getting the protein etc they would with eating meat knows nothing about vegies, beans and legumes, kale, pasta.....etc etc. Full of all a human needs. I never get colds or sick. Meat sits in your guts for two days btw...Just thought i would throw that in. Seriously though please don't abuse or belittle people coz they choose to eat differently to you. Granted the radical ones especially vegans do my head in but they carry their veganism like a weapon....to me it's how I want to express my love and compassion for animals, a lifestyle I enjoy and my choice. Shit, my grown up kids eat meat and i dont even try to preach to them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: K E

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well I can only talk for myself and my choice to be a vegetarian was simply because of my love for animals. I was a meat eater for half of my life but even then I didn't like steak or pork. So it wasnt such a big deal to stop eating all red meat. The only meat i ate was chicken but i have given that up now for a few years. Nowadays it's not a problem to go out to eat either as most restaurants have lots of vegetarian dishes. Hungry Jack's even has vegie burgers. Anyway i know people won't stop killing animals for food and i never preach to anyone. But by not eating meat I can stand by my principles and not be a hypocrite about my love for animals.
After reading some of the negative replies by people who arent vegetarians it surprises me. Why attack anothers way of eating? It doesn't affect meateaters at all. I never preach, I wouldn't bother trying to convert as it's a personal thing and u must be dedicated. I am healthy, not fat, and energrtic. Humans actually started off eating berries and roots etc because they hadn't the tools to bring animals down to kill them. I never mention im a vegetarian unless the moment calls for it. Anyone saying vegetarians arent getting the protein etc they would with eating meat knows nothing about vegies, beans and legumes, kale, pasta.....etc etc. Full of all a human needs. I never get colds or sick. Meat sits in your guts for two days btw...Just thought i would throw that in. Seriously though please don't abuse or belittle people coz they choose to eat differently to you. Granted the radical ones especially vegans do my head in but they carry their veganism like a weapon....to me it's how I want to express my love and compassion for animals, a lifestyle I enjoy and my choice. Shit, my grown up kids eat meat and i dont even try to preach to them.
Respect. That's fair.

Truth be told, I am a hypocrite. I love all animals. I look at my little cat and think "if anyone hurts her I will cut them into pieces" but eat steak, bacon, etc without a thought.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Granted the radical ones especially vegans do my head in but they carry their veganism like a weapon....
Thats who more less we are giving shit to me personally i target vegan youtubers who think they need donations to travel the world is they are full of shit and solely started a channel for personal glory.

Reactions: K E

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thats who more less we are giving shit to me personally i target vegan youtubers who think they need donations to travel the world is they are full of shit and solely started a channel for personal glory.
those are the ones who will return to meat and dairy once the vegan novelty wears off

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I see veggos are against using paragraphs too :p

I don’t hate all vegans/vegetarians, just hate the pricks that have to mention it and look down at normal people.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love animals! They're f%^king delicious.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
I'd sooner turn gay than stop eating meat.... and I'm not turning gay anytime soon.
I think by turning Gay you would have to increase the amount of "meat" you would eat.
Just saying:grinning: