Ultimate Goal of Vegans/Vegetarians?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Chicken thighs over the coals now dripping sizzling and smoking, silly vegans why do the torture themselves

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Chicken thighs over the coals now dripping sizzling and smoking, silly vegans why do the torture themselves
Because they are stupid broads. I respect them though, because they leave more meat on the table for me to enjoy.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Smoked a lamb shoulder with sandnigger spices, roasted spuds crispy as fuck cooked in duck fat dripped the duck fat over my lamb i got a meat erection

Wahesh

Reaction score
Smoked a lamb shoulder with sandnigger spices, roasted spuds crispy as fuck cooked in duck fat dripped the duck fat over my lamb i got a meat erection
Put it on liveleak and send it to vegans!

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm all for minimising my intake of animal products... but these grandstanding vegans.... I bet they secretly devour cheese cake when nobody is around.... anyway... I just saw a guy at the beach with a vegan t-shirt on... and I thought to myself, why don't they just have "I'm better than you" plastered on their clothing.... because we know that's the statement they are trying to make

Wahesh

Reaction score
I'm all for minimising my intake of animal products... but these grandstanding vegans.... I bet they secretly devour cheese cake when nobody is around.... anyway... I just saw a guy at the beach with a vegan t-shirt on... and I thought to myself, why don't they just have "I'm better than you" plastered on their clothing.... because we know that's the statement they are trying to make
I would've deadset said that to them. I like vegans. They're awesome. Their purpose on this planet is for us normal people to look at them, point and them, and then just burst out laughing. Laughing so hard your sides hurt...

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
On a serious note though... I'm not gonna lie, the Beyond Burger is hands down one of the best patties I have sunk my teeth into.... I would definitely be fooled into thinking that thing was beef... but I mean, 12 dollars for two patties? I can't even see vegans/vegos buying them regularly

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
On a serious note though... I'm not gonna lie, the Beyond Burger is hands down one of the best patties I have sunk my teeth into.... I would definitely be fooled into thinking that thing was beef... but I mean, 12 dollars for two patties? I can't even see vegans/vegos buying them regularly
Thats because they have 5times the amount of salt you put enough salt and spices in a lump of dogshit it will eventually taste good

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
girl I used to live with has been vegan for about a month and now has her own YouTube channel where she cooks in the nude... her specialities include Vegemite on toast and Pancakes..... too bad they don't have Vegan Masterchef

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
girl I used to live with has been vegan for about a month and now has her own YouTube channel where she cooks in the nude... her specialities include Vegemite on toast and Pancakes..... too bad they don't have Vegan Masterchef
Is she hot? Link or GTFO lol