JAZZY92

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I’m assuming taller hookers would tend to pass the ball higher, which would cause the receiver to catch the ball in a non-ideal position over the chest.
Sure that may be a tendency but adjustments could be made no doubt.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's actually the same height of Cameran Smith.

So based off that, he's a GOAT in the making

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Wakeham will look good in a mounties Jersey
u just cant construct a 9 out of shit
Needs to pass off the ground, quick service, 50 tackles

the myth has none of that
Halfbacks can easily make the transition

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Why don’t we play two hookers either side posts the whole game? Breaks down fatigue with the quicker game. Increase tackle efficiency as traditional hookers are most effective tacklers and are creative. With 7 again rule increase the pace again
One of the most stupid posts I’ve seen

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm new here, so go easy on me!

I know its not his position, and I'm not sure if anyone else has seen more of him than I have, but any chance Doorey could slot into the 9?

I saw one game last year where he came off the bench as a utility and the idea came to me.
Pro's:
More size than Wakeham and JMK to slow down the big men in the middle.
Better attacking vision and ball running than JMK.

Cons's:
Not really sure how he tracks defensively.
Its not his preferred position. (little to no experience there)
Welcome and please see yourself out

Jokes

JAZZY92

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Welcome and please see yourself out

Jokes
Hahaha, fair enough.
I just feel like we have way too much 2nd row depth wasted, and unlikely to get minutes, yet we hardly have anything (Hetho and Thompson are the exceptions) up front.
Yet I saw an article this morning about the Bulldogs potentially going after Ryan Matterson. ANOTHER 2ND ROWER???

Ewan McGrady

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Truly Great #9s come around rarely. We’ve let two of possibly the best half dozen in the game over the last decade go before their time in Ennis / Cook). Just hope when the next one comes we don’t muck it up.

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
One of the most stupid posts I’ve seen
Ok thanks. They played two on weekend at same time. And beat panthers 20s so they must be stupid also. Glad you can make all decisions for dogs. Anyway I guess I offended you some time. And if so I appolagise

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Ok thanks. They played two on weekend at same time. And beat panthers 20s so they must be stupid also. Glad you can make all decisions for dogs. Anyway I guess I offended you some time. And if so I appolagise
they didnt play in the role you are suggesting, you dont waste a middle to play 2 hookers. One was hooker the other was a running lock.

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
they didnt play in the role you are suggesting, you dont waste a middle to play 2 hookers. One was hooker the other was a running lock.
Ok. You should come across said hi. I would bought you a beer. I was sitting with panthers coach and manager. Where where you sitting?

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
In fact they identified it. Not me so I won’t take credit. I just love going to the footy. I’m no footy genius