Official 9’s Game Thread

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Exactly, both our tries came from offloads 5 metres from the line. Hoping to see a choice offload from Britt tomorrow, he must have some in him, his old man delivered some beauties.
He got his arm free early and was looking for the offload but no one was running near him in support. Ennis commented that it reminded him of Britt's father.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Exactly, both our tries came from offloads 5 metres from the line. Hoping to see a choice offload from Britt tomorrow, he must have some in him, his old man delivered some beauties.
I think our tactic was a hit up from Britt and Ogden on the 2nd and 3rd tackle hoping for off loads. Britt cocked his arm exactly like his old man tonight but he had no one with him.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Always good to get a win, especially against those ***** over there at Parramatta.

From my side I personally think it's more about fitness and minutes for new players so it's really cool hearing you boys talk about Britt and him doing well. Hope that the team manages to kick on from this and get a few more wins.

Being honest not taking much for the fact they won other than it's always good to win.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Can’t see old Bobcat getting a start tomorrow now we have a live game with a real shot of progressing.
Was probably always the plan to only give him a run if it was a dead rubber for us. He’ll probably be relieved if he doesn’t play :-) and is much more value in a mentoring role for the young fellas anyway.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Always good to get a win, especially against those ***** over there at Parramatta.

From my side I personally think it's more about fitness and minutes for new players so it's really cool hearing you boys talk about Britt and him doing well. Hope that the team manages to kick on from this and get a few more wins.

Being honest not taking much for the fact they won other than it's always good to win.
It's no premiership, but it beats losing. Is even sweeter for being against the favourites and against Parra.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Bugger. Looks like I have to back down and chip in to help out Murdoch's retirement fund. Can't stand not seeing the team :grinning: Sounds like there's lots of players to enjoy watching in 2020.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Think some people need to pump the breaks on writing off players defence on one showing at the Nines. It’s so easy to get isolated with the extra space and it can make even the best defender look stupid.
It's more to do with attitude.. Jayden plays like that in regular games and I just hope he is more willing come round 1 because I like him as a player but you've got to put your body on the line

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Storm jersey looks fucking great without their main sponsor. Went more the route of our photoshopped ones on here. Wish our club would of done similar, would buy that jersey in an instant if I was a storm fan.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Did Stimson play? How did he go?

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wonder if the amount of games today featuring rivals is deliberate? Dogs v Parra, Sharks v Dragons, Balmain v Souths, Cows v Broncs, Storm v Manly...
Na they just drew the team names from a hat