7's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Does anyone regret the worlds sevens tournament being taken away?
i loved the 2 day event

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I dont know quite a few teams didnt take it serious enough...
so only Parramatta and West Tigers were using decent players and they took it more serious...
So there is no point on keeping it if most 1st grade players see it as a gala day!!!
I didnt really like it or pay much attention to it....
First year I thought it would be good I liked the idea but when I saw that only Brian smith fielded decent players and was cheering and treating it like a GF that was enough for me

M

MrCharisma

Yah it was awesome..... but it ain't on cause sides didn't take it seriously

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
were the bulldogs the main culprits of not taking it seriousely because i remmember we took most of the blame because of the squad we had one year

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i think we were, we got heaps of attention for it!
we had mainly rookies in our squads for the past 2 years.

M

MrCharisma

Mr_Rodriguez said:
were the bulldogs the main culprits of not taking it seriousely because i remmember we took most of the blame because of the squad we had one year

Yah and most of the NRL..... Roosters, Dragons, Broncos, Panthers..... everyone pretty much except Parra did

M

MrCharisma

It was more for the fans then it was for the game.... it was an awesome experience.. two solid days full of League, cheering sides, watching others you normally wouldn't go to see.... you could meet players and get stuff signed. It was an awesome day.. ask anyone like DD or Em who went last year. Awesome stuff

Keefy

The Family Club
Reaction score
As a Bulldog Supporter i never watched the 7's or attended the games.
Our Club just doesn't take it seriously.

A

Anil

I think only the crap teams take it serious because thats the only competition that they come close to winning.

YoUnG_DoG

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
sevens

i think the sevens were great for fans, because we got to see the great attacking ability of all the teams and its was a good event to watch with tries being scored all over the place. it was a shame that sides didnt field the strongest players, but if they did i would be there in a milli-second, especially to see sonny bill lay the peoples shoulder down on everyone..haha

Cammo

Bulldogs Tragic
Reaction score
I never was interested in the Seven's. Some people liked but I just couldn't get into it. I won't miss it cause I never watched it.

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i loved the world 7s! ive been there the past two years and i enjoyed it heaps!!
hour after hour of footy!! great day out with your mates with so much boooing to do!

roc-a-fella

Not impressed..
Reaction score
lol tru only the crapy teams take it seriously lol in the local paper it had a picture on the front and back page i think and then darren senter was saying oh this is only the beginning or something similar ROFLMAO ! Bronson Harrison and Dene Halatau are pretty good though the tigers look ok this Benji Marshall has little girls shoulders :P

Auckland gurl

Waterboy
Reaction score
Luv the sevens. Was at the kiwi ones all Sunday. Especially good for ADD brains all those short games n' all. It's like watchin highlights of all the best trys and stepin without ref interference yup yup yup all good

Status
Not open for further replies.