Opinion 7PM Wokeject

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
The trial will now resume October 4.
What’s even worse than the fact she was warned about her logies speech is that she is likely to be called as a witness in the case. What a moron

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The trial will now resume October 4.
What’s even worse than the fact she was warned about her logies speech is that she is likely to be called as a witness in the case. What a moron
She exploited a female to win 5 bucks worth of metal given to her by a bunch of other fuckwits...

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
She exploited a female to win 5 bucks worth of metal given to her by a bunch of other fuckwits...
Exactly bro. Imagine all the stress of waiting for a sexual assault trial for both the alleged victim and accused only to have it delayed by this muppet

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Im shocked it was even allowed for her to have that interview she got the logie for, before a case is decided to begin with tbh. By itself it made it harder for the bloke if he didnt do it.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Im shocked it was even allowed for her to have that interview she got the logie for, before a case is decided to begin with tbh. By itself it made it harder for the bloke if he didnt do it.
100% mate and this is why it’s such a slippery slope. I’ve said this on here before but I’ve seen it in my own family the damage and stress false allegations can do (not sexual assault, but serious allegations regardless). I’m not saying the allegations are false or he didn’t do it - I don’t know - but he’s been charged, he says he didn’t do it and is defending it and the process must be allowed to play out without the SJW’s leaning in until it’s over and that’s the issue here. If he’s ultimately convicted by a jury then he’ll face the music and the commentariat can go ballistic then, but not before.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Innocent till proven guilty. Unless a female accuses someone. Then it’s and I quote “men need to shut up believe”
- some female democrat

No.