Opinion 7PM Wokeject

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Too specific, foot.. we prefer unilateral limb ends
True story - we've had this outbreak of 'I identify as he/she' guff in email sigs at work. So I know someone in HR and had lunch with 'em and we were talking about this. I asked can I put:
'I identify as a massive cck pussy loving misfit that's open to 3 ways'
in my email sig. His response was sure, but don't hold your breath about keeping your job afterwards. Which sucks...
Cannot even be fckng honest :upset:

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
True story - we've had this outbreak of 'I identify as he/she' guff in email sigs at work. So I know someone in HR and had lunch with 'em and we were talking about this. I asked can I put:
'I identify as someone with a massive cck who is a pussy loving misfit that's open to 3 ways'
in my email sig. His response was sure, but don't hold your breath about keeping your job afterwards. Which sucks...
Cannot even be fckng honest :upset:
Sorry - had to adjust this as my DM's having been going apeshit from some culprits I won't name. Didn't know we had this many cck pussies on the kennel.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Congratulations to Lisa Wilkinson and her big, do-gooder mouth causing the case involving the alleged sexual assault of Brittany Higgins to be adjourned indefinitely after her logies speech.
If I were Brittany Higgins or any women for that matter I’d be furious. The dumb bitch should know better and if The Project are serious they’ll cut her from the show (not that I’d watch it anyway)

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Congratulations to Lisa Wilkinson and her big, do-gooder mouth causing the case involving the alleged sexual assault of Brittany Higgins to be adjourned indefinitely after her logies speech.
If I were Brittany Higgins or any women for that matter I’d be furious. The dumb bitch should know better and if The Project are serious they’ll cut her from the show (not that I’d watch it anyway)
I didn’t watch the Logies. What did Lisa say?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
And she was pre-warned that anything she might say could jeopardise the case. But that doesn’t stop the good ‘ole SJW’s does it…

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
And she was pre-warned that anything she might say could jeopardise the case. But that doesn’t stop the good ‘ole SJW’s does it…
Basically made him sound guilty as hell...before the trial....on TV. Awesome work.
What a fucking Muppet she is. Watch her shift blame elsewhere for her own self-righteous fuck up the narcissistic egomaniac.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wtf is an SJW lol Sonny Jill Williams?

Jokes aside that's poor form..that silly rugby union **** of a husband probably put the idea in her head

PS the Lameogies also fall well into the whattawank category... the Australian entertainment industry is mostly a wank and why? Because we mimic the fucking yanks.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
What a fucking Muppet she is. Watch her shift blame elsewhere for her own self-righteous fuck up the narcissistic egomaniac.
I get that common sense ain’t all that common but being in the media she is well aware of the obligation to not potentially derail legal proceedings. Doubly so after being pre-warned. Even on winning, she simply should have said she enjoyed working on the piece but couldn’t comment on matters currently before the courts. But the smug SJW takes over and… Hope she doesn’t try to advocate for anything to do with justice for women going forward, because she’s just damaged any effort on that topic - and a number of women have expressed the same opinion since Sunday night.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah, she done f'd up. The titles are overselling it though. They say she was warned about it. She wasn't exactly. She asked the DPP if her speech would be OK and the DPP basically said that he's not going to tell her either way. Not really a warning. But she should have known better. And the fact that she asked the DPP in the first place shows that she thought it may be wrong.