76 Points In 7 Games

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Would you take the job? It's reasonable to consider what you're working with before accepting role of Head coach
It’s definitely reasonable but yes I would. I’d like the challenge and to prove myself rather than take the easier option

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
I actually know the problem but no one damn listens to me.

team composition.

we have no big bodies in the backline. Just technically correct players.

Too many workers in ten forward pack without punch. The players that do have size aren't that good.

Get the team composition correct and we can get a roll on to score.

the line benders at the front will eat metres and make space off the halves, who in turn will have more options and space for guys like Holland to do their thing. At some point in ten backline we need a big body. Whether that's a David fusitua on the wing or a be leilua in ten centre it doesn't matter really.

name a good team and I'll point out their team composition for you.
I have to agree with you .
Forget the cap restriction etc . what is the plan in team composition , is it just get someone who will sign or am actual plan.

you are correct , backs and forwards seem to be filled with similar type players

Kebab74

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It’s definitely reasonable but yes I would. I’d like the challenge and to prove myself rather than take the easier option
It could cost you you're career, I doubt Deano will be head coach after his stint

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
To be fair, McGuire still inherited an average squad and cap problems at the Tigers and has done a pretty good job at turning the culture around and making them competitive week to week.

It wasn't as bad as our situation, but it's not like he walked into a dream job.

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
It would have been painful for sure and a frustrating drive home. We've all felt that far too over the years..
You are right on the mark btrain. A long and miserable drive home after the game exacerbated by the fact it was a Sunday night.

On a brighter note kudos for your fabulous avatar - Jesus from The Big Lebowski - classic movie

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You are right on the mark btrain. A long and miserable drive home after the game exacerbated by the fact it was a Sunday night.

On a brighter note kudos for your fabulous avatar - Jesus from The Big Lebowski - classic movie
Haha. One of the greatest movies ever.. I think I'll need about ten white Russians to numb the pain after Souths put another 40 on us.

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
Haha. One of the greatest movies ever.. I think I'll need about ten white Russians to numb the pain after Souths put another 40 on us.
Yes true re the Big Lebowski ... The Dude is awesome.

Before going to last Sunday's game Dogs v Tigers, I hadn't been to a game for a long while (not just because of the restrictions but because there is not a lot of enjoyment in going to our games these days). The club rang and offered me the seats to the Tigers so I thought "why not?" and went with a mate.

The way the game unfolded reminded me of all the reasons why I hadn't been going to games. I don't think I'll be trying to get tickets to the Bulldogs v Souths game and I expect you will be correct about another 40 points or so against us.