7 weeks till xmas

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I played it to my boss yesterday and doing a job at my mums she walks out my boss is looking at me like turn it off you **** i was giggling like a school girl
What always gets me about Jingle Bells Rock/Cock is how forceful the vocals in the verses are... so matter-of-factly.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Are you saying that Saint Nicholas does not exist?
He did, but not some fat pedo **** wearing a suit made by Coca Cola played by unemployed pedo ***** at shopping centres lol

Fuck Santa/Satan/pedos

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He did, but not some fat pedo **** wearing a suit made by Coca Cola played by unemployed pedo ***** at shopping centres lol

Fuck Santa/Satan/pedos
Well, i'm not going to be that harsh on the shipping mall santas, but Saint Nick to me doesn't really bear much resemblance to what we know as santa.

Nicolas was known for his generosity, and, including rescuing poor women from prostitution.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Rofl , some people get sick of it real quick but you gotta grin and bear it, look at the party mode and try and milk something out of it.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Rofl , some people get sick of it real quick but you gotta grin and bear it, look at the party mode and try and milk something out of it.
Yeah you don't have to make it religious if you're not. We don't mind sharing the family time with anyone, we just don't stupid ***** that disrespect for no fucking reason.

As an Orthodox Christian, our Christmas is celebrated on the 7th of Jan. We know that nobody knows the exact date, we just care that He came to Earth.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
3 weeks to go. I got my shopping all planned though, it's just a matter of what lego set to get my niece.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Family decision has been made - no presents (will only be 5 adults together this year). Means I can avoid Westfield altogether this month. Bliss.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Family decision has been made - no presents (will only be 5 adults together this year). Means I can avoid Westfield altogether this month. Bliss.
Westfield is no big deal for me. There's one 10 mins from me (Sydney CBD). As long as I got before December 22 I'll be sweet.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Westfield is no big deal for me. There's one 10 mins from me (Sydney CBD). As long as I got before December 22 I'll be sweet.
The biggest shopping centre in Queensland (Chermside) is 2km ftom my house. Unless there is something a really need from there, I avoid it as much as possible. By the time I' funding a park at Westfield my shopping at a smaller joint (like the 2 Centros about 5 mins away) is done :grinning:

(Although I should add that I'm typing this message whilst shopping at above mentioned Westfield as there was a special at Dan Murphy's and, Well, being my own boss means I can go at 11am on a Monday...)

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
On my side of family - only the kids get presents, not adults.
On one of wifes side of family - We do secret santa in the extended family with a $50 limit.
On the other side of her family - we do family secret santa with one present per family.

This weeks job... OPERATION White Christmas... smothering our place in a tasteful and mindblowing light filled extravaganza!!

BRING IT!!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Resized_20171203_204137_1184.jpeg

Bit slow this year half way through getting light's out

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I'm gonna look at getting mine done tomorrow if I can ... already sussed it out earlier tonight.

Wahesh

Reaction score
On my side of family - only the kids get presents, not adults.
On one of wifes side of family - We do secret santa in the extended family with a $50 limit.
On the other side of her family - we do family secret santa with one present per family.

This weeks job... OPERATION White Christmas... smothering our place in a tasteful and mindblowing light filled extravaganza!!

BRING IT!!
Sounds pretty awesome man - especially considering it's your new crib. Share a few jpegs with us on here will ya :D