7 weeks till xmas

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes, it's all about CHRIST apparently, since you wrote in capitals a dozen times in your earlier post.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
In the spirit of things @TANK 2.0
@TANK 2.0 @south of heaven @Ted Nü-Djent
FUCK YES..
FUCK.YES

I was only thinking of this the other week and then went "nah it's too early". Seems not.

Got a collection of these... :grinning:

Not work safe.

Not work safe.

This one below is the fucking BEST! Always makes me cry laughing.
They even crack themselves up recording it.

First 30 seconds are funny as fuck, but then it dies off.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm going to make a singlet at Surfers saying JINGLE THIS with an arrow pointing down to my cannon lol

Missus isn't too impressed but meh, you only live once, or officially 12 times for me since last tuesday lol

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
In the spirit of things @TANK 2.0
Oh that song takes me back 10 years.

It was the Christmas time of 2007. I had that song on my phone and my work colleague wanted me to send it to him via bluetooth. I said fair enough, hand over your phone. So he gave me his phone and went to the kitchen to get some water. I sent it to his phone which was with me, then he got the sms notification on his phone that the file had arrived just as he was walking back to his desk. I pressed the button to open the message, but it not only opened the message, it opened the file to, just a group of SUITS walks out of a meeting room... and the song started playing!

The instrumental bit began and my colleague who saw the suits (who were standing right in front of out work stations which was directly outside the meeting room) heard this and said "NOOOOOOOOOO"

And then...

"Stroke-a-my, lick-a-my, SUCK-A-MY-COCK..."

The suits heard this shit and my colleague snapped the phone out of my hand and nearly broke the damn thing trying to turn it off so it wouldn't play the damn song anymore :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh that song takes me back 10 years.

It was the Christmas time of 2007. I had that song on my phone and my work colleague wanted me to send it to him via bluetooth. I said fair enough, hand over your phone. So he gave me his phone and went to the kitchen to get some water. I sent it to his phone which was with me, then he got the sms notification on his phone that the file had arrived just as he was walking back to his desk. I pressed the button to open the message, but it not only opened the message, it opened the file to, just a group of SUITS walks out of a meeting room... and the song started playing!

The instrumental bit began and my colleague who saw the suits (who were standing right in front of out work stations which was directly outside the meeting room) heard this and said "NOOOOOOOOOO"

And then...

"Stroke-a-my, lick-a-my, SUCK-A-MY-COCK..."

The suits heard this shit and my colleague snapped the phone out of my hand and nearly broke the damn thing trying to turn it off so it wouldn't play the damn song anymore :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Bahahahahah that's awsome

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Should we continue to lie about Santa to our children?
It doesn't feel right.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Should we continue to lie about Santa to our children?
It doesn't feel right.
TBH, the whole thing about Santa does feel a bit weird to me. I don't really get the attraction.

He wasn't a big part of my life growing up - he was more of a funny legend, rather than me seriously believing he was real. I have heard of parents having to sit their 12 year olds down and telling them the "truth" so they don't get ridiculed at high school.

When I become a father I'm sure I will go along with the charade for their sake, but I think i will still feel a bit funny about basically lying to my kids. The tooth fairy is ok I guess, as kids stop losing baby teeth early on enough, and its a finite time frame :grinning:

As for the easter bunny, i'll have to think about that one :grinning:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
And risk pissing off the Easter Bunny?

I don't think so. That Bunny is crazy.
I'm with Hacky. I don't want no crazy bunny surprising my nieces and nephews when they do their egg hunt in our garden on Easter Sunday morning!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm with Hacky. I don't want no crazy bunny surprising my nieces and nephews when they do their egg hunt in our garden on Easter Sunday morning!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bro I'm telling ya I could not stop laughing at the time, but I thought my colleague was going to have a heart attack lol :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
I played it to my boss yesterday and doing a job at my mums she walks out my boss is looking at me like turn it off you **** i was giggling like a school girl