7 weeks till xmas

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The Pope knows what he wants for Xmass - https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/r...o/news-story/cdc1aefac38eeab86321b41b23b31e20

Natalia Garibotto, 27, says her saucy picture was liked by the Pope’s official Instagram account. Picture: InstagramSource:Supplied

The Vatican has launched a probe after the Pope’s official Instagram account ‘liked’ a X-rated snap of a Brazilian model.

Officials are investigating just how the endorsement of the sexy schoolgirl-inspired picture happened, according to the Catholic News Agency.

It emerged that Pope Francis’ official Instagram account had clicked the ‘like’ button on bikini model Natalia Garibotto’s racy snap on November 13, along with 143,000 other fans, The Sun reports.
The dude is just admiring God's work.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Damn, sign me up for the school where that is the uniform. Chubb High

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Missus parents sold up their joint in Haberfield in Sydney this year and bought a property up in Palmdale which has wombats in the field and platypus in the creek so looking forward to going up there for some relaxation and to poke around in the creek trying to catch yabbies and maybe a glimpse of a platypus.

Last edited:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Missus parents sold up their joint in Haberfield in Sydney this year and bought a property up in Palmdale which has wombats in the field and platypus in the creek so looking forward to going up there for some relaxation and to poke around in the creek trying to catch yabbies..
Be careful Nate, Platypus's are among the very few mammals in this world that are poisonous. Wombats can also be quite dangerous, their paws are sharp.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Be careful Nate, Platypus's are among the very few mammals in this world that are poisonous. Wombats can also be quite dangerous, their paws are sharp.
Wombats can run up to 40kms per hour. We should sign a few up at the Dogs. I’ve heard about the poison barb the male platypus has (could be female platypus I really can’t remember) but apparently it’s a bit of a rare thing if you ever actually see one.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Wombats can run up to 40kms per hour. We should sign a few up at the Dogs. I’ve heard about the poison barb the male platypus has (could be female platypus I really can’t remember) but apparently it’s a bit of a rare thing if you ever actually see one.
They reckon the pain from that platypus barb is next-level excruciating because it has neurotoxins that attack your nervous system.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
The Pope knows what he wants for Xmass - https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/r...o/news-story/cdc1aefac38eeab86321b41b23b31e20

Natalia Garibotto, 27, says her saucy picture was liked by the Pope’s official Instagram account. Picture: InstagramSource:Supplied

The Vatican has launched a probe after the Pope’s official Instagram account ‘liked’ a X-rated snap of a Brazilian model.

Officials are investigating just how the endorsement of the sexy schoolgirl-inspired picture happened, according to the Catholic News Agency.

It emerged that Pope Francis’ official Instagram account had clicked the ‘like’ button on bikini model Natalia Garibotto’s racy snap on November 13, along with 143,000 other fans, The Sun reports.
The first sentence says it all really... "The Vatican has launched a probe" hahaha.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lets get the spirit back as we edge towards Santa and TED, this time of year has gotta be upbeat to get the most out of it.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Missus parents sold up their joint in Haberfield in Sydney this year and bought a property up in Palmdale which has wombats in the field and platypus in the creek so looking forward to going up there for some relaxation and to poke around in the creek trying to catch yabbies and maybe a glimpse of a platypus.
Early in the morning or just after dark should be the best times to see him/her.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I forget before we get there, I hope you and your families have a brilliant Xmass and a safe and happy new year. Drink heaps, eat more, sleep and nap and spoil your kids as they'll decide your retirement home. Stay cool, don't change and we'll ramp it again next year. /gang sign

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
If I forget before we get there, I hope you and your families have a brilliant Xmass and a safe and happy new year. Drink heaps, eat more, sleep and nap and spoil your kids as they'll decide your retirement home. Stay cool, don't change and we'll ramp it again next year. /gang sign
Brother I'm a wog. There will be a food coma thanks to the Lebo BBQ we have.

Also the kids don't decide my retirement home... they live with me until I die. Walla.