7 weeks till xmas

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have a fairly large family too but I only buy for my parents and my niece.
Bullshit? Doesn't your business have some time off? Also 12 hours a day is waaay too long lol.
I've got a niece to buy for now which is cool.. direct family we just cancel each other out with small, or no present... We all pretty much agree that the kids are the focus..

I just picked up quite a large project and I can't afford to outsource stuff like seo atm, so I'm doing everything myself.. will be a hectic few months but will be worth it in the long run

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
#WeDoItForTheLoveOfGoogleWords

The best part of a project: Seeing the end of it :D
all about that keyword stuffing!

that's right... just as long as the accountant's son doesn't get his filthy mitts on it :grinning:

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have you got something for your niece yet?
I got her a Sylvanian Families tree house thingee with a character.. will be pretty cool once they get a little town together

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can not believe we already almost at Christ’s birthday 2019. Unbelievable how fast time is going.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I got her a Sylvanian Families tree house thingee with a character.. will be pretty cool once they get a little town together
That's right! I remember you mentioned that earlier. Good stuff :grinning:

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
That's right! I remember you mentioned that earlier. Good stuff :grinning:
One good thing about a small family.... the bank doesn't cop AS much of a beating at Christmas time...

Then again, I'd rather spend money than put up with my scum bag step family!! worst day of the yr

Wahesh

Reaction score
One good thing about a small family.... the bank doesn't cop AS much of a beating at Christmas time...

Then again, I'd rather spend money than put up with my scum bag step family!! worst day of the yr
I got a big family but only spend money on the kids and folks.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I got a big family but only spend money on the kids and folks.

that's the way to go... we just make mutual agreements between adults not to do presents, because let's be honest.. getting a new pair of socks every Christmas gets a bit old after a while

Wahesh

Reaction score
3 days to go. It's getting real. 2 weeks off work *cheering* (remember when we were in school and would have 6 weeks off this time of year)?

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Pope knows what he wants for Xmass - https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/r...o/news-story/cdc1aefac38eeab86321b41b23b31e20

Natalia Garibotto, 27, says her saucy picture was liked by the Pope’s official Instagram account. Picture: InstagramSource:Supplied

The Vatican has launched a probe after the Pope’s official Instagram account ‘liked’ a X-rated snap of a Brazilian model.

Officials are investigating just how the endorsement of the sexy schoolgirl-inspired picture happened, according to the Catholic News Agency.

It emerged that Pope Francis’ official Instagram account had clicked the ‘like’ button on bikini model Natalia Garibotto’s racy snap on November 13, along with 143,000 other fans, The Sun reports.

Wahesh

Reaction score
The Pope knows what he wants for Xmass - https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/r...o/news-story/cdc1aefac38eeab86321b41b23b31e20

Natalia Garibotto, 27, says her saucy picture was liked by the Pope’s official Instagram account. Picture: InstagramSource:Supplied

The Vatican has launched a probe after the Pope’s official Instagram account ‘liked’ a X-rated snap of a Brazilian model.

Officials are investigating just how the endorsement of the sexy schoolgirl-inspired picture happened, according to the Catholic News Agency.

It emerged that Pope Francis’ official Instagram account had clicked the ‘like’ button on bikini model Natalia Garibotto’s racy snap on November 13, along with 143,000 other fans, The Sun reports.
The Pope doesn't control his own Instagram account, it's all PR.