7 weeks till xmas

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Yeah I am, but it's more the fact of I don't have any real family as my parents and siblings have all passed away plus I never get to see my kids for Xmas either. Also my mum passed away around Xmas as well. I guess it just Xmas is meant to be a time for family and not having family to share it with makes me not be very fond of it. It's a reminder of what I don't have I guess. Wish I could enjoy it but, i just don't. Not the last few years anyway.
Christmas with limited/no contact with your kids can tear your heart out like nothing else. It's bloody brutal. Having been it that situation i sincerely hope it all works out for mate and you get some time with your kids. All the best.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Christmas with limited/no contact with your kids can tear your heart out like nothing else. It's bloody brutal. Having been it that situation i sincerely hope it all works out for mate and you get some time with your kids. All the best.
Thanks mate. Yeah it is definitely rough not having access to your kids. I haven't had proper contact with my kids in 3 or so years. Only time I have seen them is if I run into my ex down town with them. Thing is the system doesn't give a shit about the dads and that we are missing out because the other half think she owns them and they are her rights. I feel sorry for all the innocent dads out there having to deal with the same situations.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hoping the Communist microscope doesn't affect another Hunter Christmas.
Fuckwits are obsessed with trying to frame Bob.

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks mate. Yeah it is definitely rough not having access to your kids. I haven't had proper contact with my kids in 3 or so years. Only time I have seen them is if I run into my ex down town with them. Thing is the system doesn't give a shit about the dads and that we are missing out because the other half think she owns them and they are her rights. I feel sorry for all the innocent dads out there having to deal with the same situations.
Especially feel for the kids, yet in the long run, they will grow up, become independent, seek you out, form their own opinion, and come to resent the bitch that 'raised' them, and seeing that will tear her apart inside!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Especially feel for the kids, yet in the long run, they will grow up, become independent, seek you out, form their own opinion, and come to resent the bitch that 'raised' them, and seeing that will tear her apart inside!
Yeah I've been saying this all along too. If you stop someone from seeing their parent, they will hold it against the individual who deprived them of this.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hope so. At least they know I exist, even though their mother has tried her best to make that seem otherwise. They are pretty smart kids so I'm sure once they are old enough to work things out I can hopefully have a proper relationship with them without her having any input to the situation. Time will tell I guess.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Yeah I've been saying this all along too. If you stop someone from seeing their parent, they will hold it against the individual who deprived them of this.
The arsehole parent who thinks they are making it a living hell for the other parent by keeping them from their kids (which they are) are also too fucken dumb and selfish to realize that it is punishing the kids as well.
Those sort are the lowest of the low and deserve whatever bad karma comes their way.

Banned
Reaction score
Family Courts are not helping the matter either, thus why we need Pauline doing what she is!

Wahesh

Reaction score
3 weeks to go (until Christmas eve). This year has just flown by. Still haven't decided what to get the kids of the family.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I hope so. At least they know I exist, even though their mother has tried her best to make that seem otherwise. They are pretty smart kids so I'm sure once they are old enough to work things out I can hopefully have a proper relationship with them without her having any input to the situation. Time will tell I guess.
Don't give up on them mate things will swing your way over time.the kid's will work out pretty quickly they have been used to punish you.
All the best over christmas brother.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That time Of year again.. holidays, food and beach.. FUN!!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Annual 2600km round trip road trip. It really helps clear the mind after a long working year.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Annual 2600km round trip road trip. It really helps clear the mind after a long working year.
Sounds good - hitting the open road to get some peace and quiet. Where you heading?

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is the time of year where having a small family is a blessing.. less damage on the bank account... However the step family is large.. I don't buy gifts for them but I do have to put up with their antics.. it's so hard to deal with people's constant bullshit when they aren't even blood

Wahesh

Reaction score
This is the time of year where having a small family is a blessing.. less damage on the bank account... However the step family is large.. I don't buy gifts for them but I do have to put up with their antics.. it's so hard to deal with people's constant bullshit when they aren't even blood
I have a fairly large family too but I only buy for my parents and my niece.
Lucky you! I'll be glued to a computer for 12 hours a day lol
Bullshit? Doesn't your business have some time off? Also 12 hours a day is waaay too long lol.