60 minutes Josh Reynolds

sideswip

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Kudos to Josh , held held his head high and spoke about the facts, he needs a brake this guy, maybe it is time to come home.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Haahaahaaa. What are the odds of finding out you are having twins the second time round after the first miscarriage? Poor fella was bamboozled big time.
Holy fuckery, just watched it. That was some messed up stuff!
What a bogan slapper she is, stupid moll. Sheezus Josh, how'd you get outsmarted by someone who pronounces 'asked' as 'arksd'?
"I told him I visited Dr Seuss because I wanted to be a green-egg donor". He probably should've cottoned-on there was a scam happening when she showed him this ultrasound.....
View attachment 15069

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I heard 100k. Could see why she would go on tv if that was the case. I’m sure she will sucker some other idiot in
That's what sucks about these kind of shows, she's does the wrong thing yet still profits from it by being paid stupid amounts of money for "her version"

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
My misses and her cousin both were ripping into the slut, usually women can never be at fault in other woman's eyes.
My wife couldn’t believe she was on tv trying to convince Oz that she was the victim and just blatantly lying on tv for all to see.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I heard 100k. Could see why she would go on tv if that was the case. I’m sure she will sucker some other idiot in
She did already... Hungarian Boxer Istvan Szili

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is why I hate channel 9,
They are hypocritical wankers, sensationalist, look how they were so rude to the nrl re negotiating rights, or how many people they’ve given the ass too only to beg for them to come back, I.e Karl steganovic, fatty Vautin etc Cameron Smith when they twisted the wording to McKinnon to make it look like he knew he was paralysed and said play on.. they are rude ***** and only care about ratings, this ugly slut deserves to be hung ! Imagine if she ruined the final years of joshs nrl career . If that was anyone else or a man doing what she’s done then he would be in jail

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Fair enough.... as I said in my first comment, I don’t watch it..... and the truth has already emerged. I don’t see any journalistic value in flogging a dead horse.
But wouldn’t that kill 95% of journalism?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
But wouldn’t that kill 95% of journalism?
There are always new things happening in the world that are worth reporting on...... but current affairs shows like ACA, 60 minutes etch just exist to perpetuate the human outrage cycle......the framing of a lot of legit news does this too, but at least they keep it current....haha.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
There are always new things happening in the world that are worth reporting on...... but current affairs shows like ACA, 60 minutes etch just exist to perpetuate the human outrage cycle......the framing of a lot of legit news does this too, but at least they keep it current....haha.
I know mate - my point was most of what is written is junk and/or recycled not to mention agenda based largely influenced by ownership.
Social media has made things far worse. We are becoming a dumber society sadly - lapping up whatever crap is served up without bothering to fact check, seek a second opinion or not simply be driven into an emotional and illogical response.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely, it's brought many a good man undone, me included. Hence, power of the pussy!!
And if women didn't have them we would treat them like lepers and throw rocks at them.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Speaking of throwing rocks...that's what every man should be doing to this piece of trash. Just watched that 60mins episode, what a gutter dweller she is.

I don't care if she suck start a Harley, keep those lying lips away biatch.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Speaking of throwing rocks...that's what every man should be doing to this piece of trash. Just watched that 60mins episode, what a gutter dweller she is.

I don't care if she suck start a Harley, keep those lying lips away biatch.
Have you seen the Netflix documentary Don't F**k With Cats? It's about true crime that relates to the movie Basic Instinct. I won't ruin the documentary for you or any other who haven't seen it, but the guy in it wants to be a celebrity. This chick is no serial killer, but...

She's trying to be a celebrity
She has mental issues
She has relationship issues with her family - all like the guy in the doco.

I suggest you watch it - the comparisons are somewhat freaky.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just watched this and the whole thing had josh playing for the dogs typical media and fmd shes got a rough head without her instagram filters