58 Genders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
aren't you a bi curious trans catholic celibate sexual active non practicing mormon that can only worship at 1123 am on Tuesdays, and you want the world to acknowledge accept and respect that ?
Sexist creep.
How dare you question my hypocritical life

stclair

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I find it amusing in most cases, persons who support identifying as a 'helicopter', are the same people who accuse others of appropriating a culture if they grow dreadlocks...

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Lol is a monkey a gender?
How about a tiger?
Maybe a butterfly lol

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I demand that alpha male or female be considered separate genders.

And just wtf is two spirit

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Gender Fluid or Non-Binary are the ones that get on my nerves. Like that one with the kid who says "People often ask me if I'm a boy or a girl. I answer 'no'. I am neither boy or girl. I'm gender neutral"

No you're not, you're an attention seeking kid who hasn't go the guts to cut like the rest of the shitty goths.

Seriously. One of my friends calls herself "gender neutral" and she gets the shits when I call her a "she" rather than "zhe" or some shit like that, but I refuse to call her anything but a she. If she came out and said that she's becoming a trans man then I'd say "fair enough, I'll call you a bloke then", but I refuse to use these bullshit non-offensive gender neutral terms.

you call her zee?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Is there something you're trying to tell us? I promise I won't judge.

ok here is a secret , "i am zhee" *said it in the the voice of sacha baron cohan in the movie dictator*

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
there should only be 10 genders

100% male
less than 100% male (cant drive manual, vegetarian)
male that looks like a female
transsexual male with fake penis attached (converted from female)
transsexual male with penis not applied (converted from female)
transsexual female with penis retained (converted from male)
transsexual female with penis removed (converted from male)
female that looks like a male
less than 100% female (doesnt cook or clean)
100% female

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gender Fluid or Non-Binary are the ones that get on my nerves. Like that one with the kid who says "People often ask me if I'm a boy or a girl. I answer 'no'. I am neither boy or girl. I'm gender neutral"

No you're not, you're an attention seeking kid who hasn't go the guts to cut like the rest of the shitty goths.

Seriously. One of my friends calls herself "gender neutral" and she gets the shits when I call her a "she" rather than "zhe" or some shit like that, but I refuse to call her anything but a she. If she came out and said that she's becoming a trans man then I'd say "fair enough, I'll call you a bloke then", but I refuse to use these bullshit non-offensive gender neutral terms.
its like music oh i just like thrash metal, black metal ,power metal and demand to be acknowledged as that certain type of metal
nah **** you just like metal and your not special .

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Facebook... political correctness gone mad.

Wahesh

Reaction score
there should only be 10 genders

100% male
less than 100% male (cant drive manual, vegetarian)
male that looks like a female
transsexual male with fake penis attached (converted from female)
transsexual male with penis not applied (converted from female)
transsexual female with penis retained (converted from male)
transsexual female with penis removed (converted from male)
female that looks like a male
less than 100% female (doesnt cook or clean)
100% female
What about Vegan?

Wahesh

Reaction score
Surely you don't base your masculity on your ability to eat dead animals that you bought off a shelf?
I don't, but surely all those hipster Vegans do. Have you noticed how Vegan males are all skinny and look like girls, and all vegan females are skinny and look like boys? They kind of look the same and have a common ground. Surely being skinny and looking like the opposite sex is a gender on its own.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't, but surely all those hipster Vegans do. Have you noticed how Vegan males are all skinny and look like girls, and all vegan females are skinny and look like boys? They kind of look the same and have a common ground. Surely being skinny and looking like the opposite sex is a gender on its own.
True, but you're basing your opinion on extremists. I mean I could reference Nate Diaz or Mac Danzig as a counter point

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
True, but you're basing your opinion on extremists. I mean I could reference Nate Diaz or Mac Danzig as a counter point

Status
Not open for further replies.