5 guys coming to Australia

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The best burgers are from Greek takeaway shops.

Greeks are the kings of fast food they have every right to brag about that!
Hells yeah. Where I grew up the local Greek fish and chips shop had the best hangover cure. Burger with the lot. Beef patty, grilled onions, lettuce, tomato, egg, beetroot, BBQ sauce. Awesome.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
How much do they charge for a burger? Because if it's something like $25 I'll tell them where to go. I remember once my mate took his Dad to some Burger joint in the city. Freaking cost $60 for ONE burger. I wanted to back-hand the guy.

I like going to the Leagues club or local pub and getting a burger from there. Nothing fancy, just a real burger.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Used to go there a fair bit when I was living in London. The burgers are so classicly simple, yet delicious.

Bit pricey, but the quality was amazing.

I remember I got drunk in a shopping centre over there and found my way to Five Guys. With my liquid courage, I literally stole a sack of their monkey nuts (Okay that just sounds fucking wrong) and had a years supply at home as a result! Good times lol

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
...and they're off to a flying start here!

upload_2020-7-28_9-58-55.png

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That’s their website lol
Well, looks like they are finally opening next week in the 'Riff (where all good American fast food places go).

For the prices they would want to be on the top level of the burger, er, food chain.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Whens Wahlburgers opening? What about MrBeast Burger??

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is an awesome yeros place in the back streets of Five Dock. Traditional style with chips in them and they are the size of a footy ball lol

It was one of my last meals before they ripped out 90% of my stomach lol
Gastric sleeve or bypass?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I’d be happy with Chick-fil-A & In-N-Out burger but the way things are going we’ll get some vegan chain instead

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
One of my favourite burgers in Sydney is 5 Points in North Sydney. Mr G in Haberfield is not bhed but the best burger is Kensington jumbo Hot Ogalo burger with half chilli half Mayo for the chips can’t be beaten. Also Marrickville Ogalo is a close second Fuck Frango

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’d be happy with Chick-fil-A & In-N-Out burger but the way things are going we’ll get some vegan chain instead
In-N-Out Burger, is that another name for a vagina?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's a bit disappointing that every time a new chain comes along (usually from the US). Its yet another burger place. I like burgers (i even tried a heaps of different ones last time i was in the US), but come on.

I guess burgers are easy to franchise compared to a lot of other cuisines. It follows a basic formula etc.