5 guys coming to Australia

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think I managed to crack about 20 jokes about 5 guys while we were in Australia. Can't wait for it to arrive for the humour alone.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I think I managed to crack about 20 jokes about 5 guys while we were in Australia. Can't wait for it to arrive for the humour alone.
Its an easy target. Also very meme-able.

hardlyever.jpg

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Meh already a swarm of burger places now open across Sydney which are really good and most are close to where people actually live not all the way out in the cbd

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Meh already a swarm of burger places now open across Sydney which are really good and most are close to where people actually live not all the way out in the cbd
Liverpool and Parramatta have some decent places to get burgers.

If you want a good classic burger from a milk bar you have Georges hall and Padstow

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm still waiting for Fatburger to come to Straya, best fkn burgers in the world.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

If you want a good classic burger from a milk bar you have Georges hall and Padstow
Sometimes, the corner shop greasy ass burgers are just what you need.... especially after a bottle of Tequila.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sometimes, the corner shop greasy ass burgers are just what you need.... especially after a bottle of Tequila.
That was me Monday morning after having a few extra alcoholic beverages after the game. Had a bit of a hangover so went and got a greasy ass burger from the takeaway for lunch, what a life saver it brought me back to life lol.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Yeah man, theres good smashed patty places out west now. I think most people are not fucked going to the city nor paying the extra that they pass on from their rent and location anymore

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just looked at their menu. Apparently it's now acceptable to make bacon milkshakes. I'm mixed between being intrigued and disgusted.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah man, theres good smashed patty places out west now. I think most people are not fucked going to the city nor paying the extra that they pass on from their rent and location anymore
Even my girlfriend is stupid enough to live in Randwick but everytime I pick her up to go out she says lets go to Parramatta.

It gives me the shits because I don't live far from Parramatta and always drive to pick her up from Randwick.

The city is madly over rated.
Even South Americans with limited English have that worked out!

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope they are better than Brodburger, they are tasteless, the wrappers have more flavour.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The best burgers are from Greek takeaway shops.

Greeks are the kings of fast food they have every right to brag about that!
There is an awesome yeros place in the back streets of Five Dock. Traditional style with chips in them and they are the size of a footy ball lol

It was one of my last meals before they ripped out 90% of my stomach lol