[4Nations] Australia VS England

Status
Not open for further replies.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sam Burgess punched klemmer in the face after Aus score.

klemmer laughing his ass off

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Because Sam hit him with his handbag. (though it was a designer handbag)

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Burgess is the biggest cat, bhahaha punchs klemmer while two Pom players are holding him back and then he hides behind his brother lmao
While klemmer was laughing at him

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Haha. It was nice listening to the commentary this time. One of them was STILL talking about winning this game AND next weeks game while being behind by 4 at half time, IDIOT.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Somehow duds like kenny and beale keep getting picked every year
Even nightingale needs the flick, how he gets in over DWZ is beyond me. SKD carved up one year against Oz but its only a matter of time with him, he eventually fucks up.. When ever I watch him in the Kiwis im on the edge of my seat praying he doesnt drop it cold. On top of all that I think Kidwell is out of his depth, I heard him say he was "proud" of his boys after the game just gone. Just unbelievable, "proud" he reckons.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
throws a punch and then hides behind his fat sister

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Here's an article about Sam Burgess whinging:

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/sa...s/news-story/fa532e0401b18b2782d76c676fbbb28e

--

Sam Burgess takes aim at referee, Cameron Smith as England crash out of Four Nations to Kangaroos

ENGLAND captain Sam Burgess has let fly at the referee, claiming he purposely evened up the halftime penalty count after the official had been told of the tally by Australia skipper Cameron Smith.

Roos rumble Bennett’s boys in feisty affair

A clearly frustrated Burgess questioned English referee Robert Hicks after his side were bundled out of the Four Nations after a 36-18 loss to Australia.

“You all saw the game,” Burgess said.

“You watch some of the calls. It was not good enough. I don’t think he was good enough.

“You’ve got to put the whistle away at some point. I’m not blaming it on the result. They were a good team but geez it’s international (football). There were 13 or 14 penalties at halftime.”

England finished ahead 10-8 in the penalty count. Burgess claimed the referee was influenced by Smith during the first half.

“There was a time there where he was made aware of the penalty count and made sure it was even at halftime,” Burgess said.

“I don’t know what agenda he has got there or if he wants to even it up. Some of the penalties were — at this level I don’t think the penalties were (warranted) — but that’s my opinion. People will disagree with that.”

When asked who made the referee aware Burgess replied: “An Australian player.”

“Was it the captain”? Burgess was asked.

He said: “Yeah: he is a smarter player.”

The English skipper’s own performance came under fire from coach Wayne Bennett. Burgess conceded two crucial penalties, while hooker Josh Hodgson gave away four.

Bennett said: “Sam gives away far too many penalties.

“He does that at South Sydney as well. He needs to change. I thought (his performances) were pretty good”

Burgess backed Bennett’s claims.

“I agree,” Burgess said.

“I did give two away there at the first half. When led to two points. I’m disappointed at that. The last thing I want to do is let my teammates down. I’ve got to improve on. I thought the (penalty) before was extremely questionable. I tend to agree with Wayne. I’ll do that next year.”

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

3rd from left

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
NRL.com have Klemmer at 18 runs for 208m. What are the legit stat sites though?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
NRL.com have Klemmer at 18 runs for 208m. What are the legit stat sites though?
I rekon he would run close to over 200m every game at the dogs if he didn't have to carry the forward pack and stupid Des ball.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's an article about Sam Burgess whinging:

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/sa...s/news-story/fa532e0401b18b2782d76c676fbbb28e

--

Sam Burgess takes aim at referee, Cameron Smith as England crash out of Four Nations to Kangaroos

ENGLAND captain Sam Burgess has let fly at the referee, claiming he purposely evened up the halftime penalty count after the official had been told of the tally by Australia skipper Cameron Smith.

Roos rumble Bennett’s boys in feisty affair

A clearly frustrated Burgess questioned English referee Robert Hicks after his side were bundled out of the Four Nations after a 36-18 loss to Australia.

“You all saw the game,” Burgess said.

“You watch some of the calls. It was not good enough. I don’t think he was good enough.

“You’ve got to put the whistle away at some point. I’m not blaming it on the result. They were a good team but geez it’s international (football). There were 13 or 14 penalties at halftime.”

England finished ahead 10-8 in the penalty count. Burgess claimed the referee was influenced by Smith during the first half.

“There was a time there where he was made aware of the penalty count and made sure it was even at halftime,” Burgess said.

“I don’t know what agenda he has got there or if he wants to even it up. Some of the penalties were — at this level I don’t think the penalties were (warranted) — but that’s my opinion. People will disagree with that.”

When asked who made the referee aware Burgess replied: “An Australian player.”

“Was it the captain”? Burgess was asked.

He said: “Yeah: he is a smarter player.”

The English skipper’s own performance came under fire from coach Wayne Bennett. Burgess conceded two crucial penalties, while hooker Josh Hodgson gave away four.

Bennett said: “Sam gives away far too many penalties.

“He does that at South Sydney as well. He needs to change. I thought (his performances) were pretty good”

Burgess backed Bennett’s claims.

“I agree,” Burgess said.

“I did give two away there at the first half. When led to two points. I’m disappointed at that. The last thing I want to do is let my teammates down. I’ve got to improve on. I thought the (penalty) before was extremely questionable. I tend to agree with Wayne. I’ll do that next year.”
Typical whinging pom

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Heard Thaiday is out of next week with a cheek fracture after a head clash with Graham.

Status
Not open for further replies.