Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I want some recommendations for Post / Sludge / Doom metal albums. Kind of like the must haves.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bought my ticket for Dragged Into Sunlight for The factory on the 22nd June today. This shit is hard as fuck. @G.M @south of heaven @Hacky McAxe. Get on it

That has some tasty thrash riffs to it. May have to attend the gig to check them out.

BTW, the band opening tonight are basically an introduction to heavy metal band...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I'm guessing this is the continuation video from The Slumber? Not feeling it as much as some of their other tracks. Still yet to get the album. I hear it's good but theres annoying filler tracks and intros to some track which ruin the flow.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm guessing this is the continuation video from The Slumber? Not feeling it as much as some of their other tracks. Still yet to get the album. I hear it's good but theres annoying filler tracks and intros to some track which ruin the flow.
Honestly, it's not their best album but it's still a great album.

Personally I prefer Everything Remains (As it Never Was) and Helvetios, but this is still a good album.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
At the Gates/The Haunted gig was excellent. Hadn't listened to Witchery much before the gig but they were brilliant. Black/death metal with some full on thrash/Punk beats.

Got a selfie with the singer too

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
At the Gates/The Haunted gig was excellent. Hadn't listened to Witchery much before the gig but they were brilliant. Black/death metal with some full on thrash/Punk beats.

Got a selfie with the singer too

I’m assuming you’re the dude on the right in the make-up and mascara?

Sick look dude...;)

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m assuming you’re the dude on the right in the make-up and mascara?

Sick look dude...;)
Nah. Dude on the far left taking the selfie. The dude on the right was the singer of Witchery.

I was quite surprised by their music. I expected Gothic style due to the look, but they were full on thrashy and a bit punk. There was even hints of Motorhead

When we went to the Satyricon we took a photo with thus random guy and girl that went all out

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Nah. Dude on the far left taking the selfie. The dude on the right was the singer of Witchery.

I was quite surprised by their music. I expected Gothic style due to the look, but they were full on thrashy and a bit punk. There was even hints of Motorhead

When we went to the Satyricon we took a photo with thus random guy and girl that went all out

That looks more like the scene when I take my kids to Supanova! Lol

An absolute A+ for effort....