Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I’ve never given these guys a lot time, but this is nice:

Have you heard the new track they dropped yesterday? Intro riff is a cracker. Apparently song is in reference to (now) ex wife.

Got a good feeling about this new album... it's getting back to their grassroots, whilst Phil's vocals are absolutely bang on so far.

Subject to contention but for me The Fall of Ideals was their "masterpiece" album..

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’ve never given these guys a lot time, but this is nice:

I was a huge fan if their first few albums but then kinda left them after their later stuff went a bit soft. Though the couple of new songs I have heard seem to be going back as @Mr Invisible said to their earlier style.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don't know if anyone has seen this but it killed me!!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Ted Nü-Djent

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have you heard the new track they dropped yesterday? Intro riff is a cracker. Apparently song is in reference to (now) ex wife.

Got a good feeling about this new album... it's getting back to their grassroots, whilst Phil's vocals are absolutely bang on so far.

Subject to contention but for me The Fall of Ideals was their "masterpiece" album..

All That Remains=

All That Remains =/= Masterpiece.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
CHTHONIC's new album "Battlefields of Asura" is out. If anyone hasn't heard of this band, they're Taiwanese and everyone thought the band was dead because the vocalist became a politician. Turns out that he kept recording music. Their last album was excellent