Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Meanwhile god botherer Brian Head Welch has gone off saying Chester doing this was selfish and pisses him off.

Things always come in threes, and that has me worried.

Corey Taylor and Jacoby Shaddix, and even Chad Gray have all had some really dark and troubled pasts, yet managed to let music help them in their lives. Most are married with kids.

But it got me thinking... could being away from family, loved ones, and a support network actually be driving some of these singers to suicide (despite bandmates). Being almost trapped to write and tour for money.

For me it sucks... these guys music guided me through some of my darkest days, and helped me through it. I now think "why would you.. you helped me, helped no doubt thousands of others (if not more), yet couldn't help yourself, and those demons came back with a vengeance"

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Fark how's this for coincidence....

Their latest album was delayed launch for a day... it was due for release the day Chris Cornell passed away, and released the day after.

Reports are saying that Chester was different after Chris's death and could never really get on top of it.

Then on Chris's birthday, Chester kills himself.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

Projected is made up of members from Sevendust (Connolly and Hornsby), Alterbridge (Phillips), and Tremonti (Friedman).

Breakdowns and riffs are meaty as all fuck... vocals in verse not 100% convinced on.

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been busy. Have we discussed the new Decapitated yet? Ooous

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Sevendusts Greatest Hits popped up on my playlist earlier today... Made me forget how farkn awesome they are!

Back in the studio too later this year for a early 2018 release!!

I've seen them a few times now and they are friggin amazing live.