4 REASONS WHY BULLDOGS ARE COACH KILLERS

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So I read the comments about the shit journalism though I still went on and checked myself..

My conclusion... Fark this little dogs arsehole of a dog. Why don't U mention what is probably the league's best complition rate over the last few weeks when talking about coach killing U Muppet.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Who wrote this bullshit and why should we care what she thinks?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My favourite part of that was the implication that we only got close to a win because the eels were off their game. No doubt Newcastle were off their game last week too. It seems like most of the league journos would prefer to amputate a limb than compliment the Bulldogs on their performance. I heard the bias on ABC grandstand when the knights were catching up on the scoreboard and then the sheer dejection when they failed to close it out.

I really wish that as fans we adopted an us against the world mentality and that the team did too. It bugs me a bit to see people here at each other's throats over different opinions. There's enough people who hate us in the media without the need for us to engage in verbal stoushes.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The little ***** just bitter we beat his klemmer faggoty ass knights

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One “reason” was that a ref got the call wrong and it’s our fault, another one was parramatta throwing an intentional forward pass again the ref not making the call shut your mouth you absolute pelican

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
While the team has been a coach killer for sure.
This article goes to point what a terrible display of refereeing we saw in the game.

Also Tolman's quick tap was the wrong decision he was tackled by a player who was clearly offside. That should of been another penalty & the sin bin for the Parramatta player.

Chris Sutton what a fucking flog.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This guy is amazing. What brilliant foresight to link a Sunday arvo loss against Parra to Trent Barrett’s future hair loss. Clearly an uncanny ability to get to the heart of things.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My favourite part of that was the implication that we only got close to a win because the eels were off their game. No doubt Newcastle were off their game last week too. It seems like most of the league journos would prefer to amputate a limb than compliment the Bulldogs on their performance. I heard the bias on ABC grandstand when the knights were catching up on the scoreboard and then the sheer dejection when they failed to close it out.

I really wish that as fans we adopted an us against the world mentality and that the team did too. It bugs me a bit to see people here at each other's throats over different opinions. There's enough people who hate us in the media without the need for us to engage in verbal stoushes.
Thank you brother, your post is 1000% correct, I have been watching people express hatred against our club for many years, It doesn't take a brain surgeon to tell the difference between true facts and peddling stuff which can only turn people against us, and even cause some of our weak fans to become apathetic.