$39 Bulldog Jerseys

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How much are the Dean Pay blow up coach dolls going for?
I wanna know how much the Nasheed dildo's are?
I wanna buy them all and send half to Souths and the other half to Holland...so they can both fuck themselves!

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I actually nearly bought this last night as I like the CCC jerseys, but then had a stuff up in the checkout section and took that as a sign that I shouldn't waste my money.

You can get a further 10% off by the way if you're shopping online for the first time on the site.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually nearly bought this last night as I like the CCC jerseys, but then had a stuff up in the checkout section and took that as a sign that I shouldn't waste my money.

You can get a further 10% off by the way if you're shopping online for the first time on the site.
im tempted hard to say no to a bargain. This is a 2017 jersey right ?

BlackJackBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

Save your money... a few weeks we will have a new sponsor and the current ones will be $40 bucks
#wishfullthinking

Actually I am wearing a new one now and they are only worth $40... shit quality!