37 Years Of Misery - The Drought Continues

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Our 18 years kinda feels like 37 years tbh.
We waited from 1942 to 1980 for our GF win. I was born in 1948 and had to wait until I was married with children, and a mortgage, before I saw my first Bulldogs win. By the time we won that GF, with a brilliant try saving tackle from Steve Mortimer - the equal of Edward's tackle last night - we'd gone from Berries to Bulldogs.

Felt like a lifetime. I'll probably never see the next Bulldogs GF.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The thing that was so funny for me, was the build up, the excitement of the fans. Seeing all the "Parra parties" on social media. Carrying on like they won the comp last week. Chanting "fuck the bulldogs". Then only 20 mins into the game it was already game over. And all of a sudden the "fans" disappeared as quickly as they appeared. Joke of a club.

And the cherry on top. Moses the dumb fuck missed the birth of his child for nothing. You dumb prick. Hahahaha

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't want to be "That Guy" and schadenfreude is very satisfying in relation to Parra, (fuck em)
BUT,
At least THEY reached the finals AND played in a grand final, something we have not done since (please correct me if I'm wrong) 2016...
But then again, fuck em the wankers!
It was just as satisfying as watching Melbourne and Souths get bundled out.

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The thing that was so funny for me, was the build up, the excitement of the fans. Seeing all the "Parra parties" on social media. Carrying on like they won the comp last week. Chanting "fuck the bulldogs". Then only 20 mins into the game it was already game over. And all of a sudden the "fans" disappeared as quickly as they appeared. Joke of a club.

And the cherry on top. Moses the dumb fuck missed the birth of his child for nothing. You dumb prick. Hahahaha
This! I don’t remember us chanting anything about those scums when we made the GF in 2014! We have the best supporters in the NRL, let them stay salty

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We waited from 1942 to 1980 for our GF win. I was born in 1948 and had to wait until I was married with children, and a mortgage, before I saw my first Bulldogs win. By the time we won that GF, with a brilliant try saving tackle from Steve Mortimer - the equal of Edward's tackle last night - we'd gone from Berries to Bulldogs.

The luckiest Bulldogs fan alive with bragging rights. Keeping on going.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I don't want to be "That Guy" and schadenfreude is very satisfying in relation to Parra, (fuck em)
BUT,
At least THEY reached the finals AND played in a grand final, something we have not done since (please correct me if I'm wrong) 2016...
But then again, fuck em the wankers!
It was just as satisfying as watching Melbourne and Souths get bundled out.
Rather than chanting and worrying about Bulldogs fans: they really should have concentrated on Penrith hahaha

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

It can be done, just need to bring in more good players.
Hopefully you do see another few premierships in your remaining loyal years as a supporter.