Official 3 x Bulldogs Hat Giveaway

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Well done a very nice gesture,it’s been such a terrible year for most of us,we need some good will in these hard times,I’ve just taken 2 bags of clothes to my local salvo,which in included my 2016/17/18/19/ hats and a scarf a little faded but sure they will get good use
Nice work mate. Indeed some community spirit after a tough year for many goes a long way.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
First in, best dressed (literally!)

Genuine offer: I have 3 x Bulldogs 2020 Member hats to give away.

Brand new, never worn
(and forget how we went this season just gone).

If anyone would like them for their kids for Christmas or similar, PM me and I’ll post them to you. Consider it my festive good deed to the Bulldogs community.

Cheers DD
View attachment 19148
[/
Hi Dinkumdog, Just letting you know I received the hat through the post a couple of days ago and I absolutely love it, what a fantastic hat, Thankyou very very much, it is so generous of you, I have lots of bulldog jerseys & other memorabilia but this hat is going down as my favorite Item, thankyou for my great Christmas present,
Regards
Blue & White Blood
P.s Sorry for not contacting you sooner but I have had no time to open up the Kennel through my strenuous work commitments.
QUOTE]

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hi @DinkumDog, Just letting you know I received the hat through the post a couple of days ago and I absolutely love it, what a fantastic hat, Thankyou very very much, it is so generous of you, I have lots of bulldog jerseys & other memorabilia but this hat is going down as my favorite Item, thankyou for my great Christmas present,

Regards
@blue & white blood
P.s Sorry for not contacting you sooner but I have had no time to open up the Kennel through my strenuous work commitments.
Just fixed it up for you brother.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Hi @DinkumDog, Just letting you know I received the hat through the post a couple of days ago and I absolutely love it, what a fantastic hat, Thankyou very very much, it is so generous of you, I have lots of bulldog jerseys & other memorabilia but this hat is going down as my favorite Item, thankyou for my great Christmas present,

Regards
@blue & white blood
Most welcome mate.
Glad you like it!
Thanks for the message.
Merry Christmas.
Cheers DD

Apercots

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
I will wear it with pride, I took a knock off dogs hat to Vietnam a year or two ago and spread the good word of the dogs to anyone who spared an ear

it was so bloody hot over there that the hat started to smell like a pair of socks would, must have rinsed it out in the sink with soap 2 or 3 times over a 3 week trip

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I will wear it with pride, I took a knock off dogs hat to Vietnam a year or two ago and spread the good word of the dogs to anyone who spared an ear

it was so bloody hot over there that the hat started to smell like a pair of socks would, must have rinsed it out in the sink with soap 2 or 3 times over a 3 week trip
Commitment mate. Love it.
How many Vietnamese Bulldogs did you convert? :-).