Rumour 3 Penrith players to belmore

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been saying leinu or fisher Harris should be our target to replace Napa after next season. I’d be fucking pumped.

I have heard two people here msg me say leinu was a chance won’t name them but it was us and Warriors apparently and he doesn’t want to leave aus.

All 3 make sense as none got a run for the gf and could see a regularly starting spot in our 13....
Yes please!

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Those 3 would round out the 30 nicely. But we wouldn’t need to release Hoppa or Napa for 2021 after these signings and I don’t think too many teams would take them off our hands. It’s Likely neither Hoppa or Napa are re signed for 2022 and beyond and we can go shopping again with approx $1M-$1.2M from these two.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I can't see Panthers letting Leniu go (especially early, for 2021), he'd be one of their priorities to keep up there with Luai and Crichton. Our offer would have to be massive (Napa money, I'm not against doing this for 2022). From what I've seen Leniu's a gun and has some freakish metres gained stats. We still need to sign a top hooker if we want to have any chance of doing anything next year imo. I'd rather signing one of those three for 2022 so we still have a roster spot open (unless we're releasing more players).

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wouldnt be surprised with the other 2 but i would be if we can get leniu. Seriously doubt panfers would let him go. Thought he already said no to us so we got hetherington instead.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Those 3 would round out the 30 nicely. But we wouldn’t need to release Hoppa or Napa for 2021 after these signings and I don’t think too many teams would take them off our hands. It’s Likely neither Hoppa or Napa are re signed for 2022 and beyond and we can go shopping again with approx $1M-$1.2M from these two.
I think a few of the young blokes like ave and burton if they kill it next year will demand upgrades

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If true about Leniu that would make so much sense. We are in need of one more barging hard running prop to allow Thommo to play to his skill set. He isn’t the barging prop, he is the fast agile prop that runs straight after the barge!

These 3 signings would really complete our 2021 team and easily puts us in Top 8 contention. All we would be missing is a hooker.
Mark O'meley gave Spencer a huge wrap a year or so ago saying he's a special player. Ogre knows how good the kid can be. Fingers and toes crossed over here lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I think a few of the young blokes like ave and burton if they kill it next year will demand upgrades
Yes, that's another thing we have to be mindful of. Obviously you try to keep players on unders but if a few of these guys perform then we might want to try and offer them an upgrade sooner rather than later.

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Was just told by a reliable source in the past that the remaining 3 roster spots will be filled by 3 Penrith players that’s the aim and is confident we will get them all with many already done apparently. That is Naden, Leniu and Burton. Watch this space over the next couple weeks really hope it’s true would be great recruitment but where does this leave Hoppa maybe he is leaving after all. I hope it means hoppa and Napa will be released maybe.
If true, will be smokin' hot next year baby