Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
mmm i would have to guess
Sharks
Warriors (probs more to letting johnson go)
Dragons (didnt really lose anyone of note as Nene wasnt on big money and picked up Norman. plus surely we arent paying any of Grahams salary now and they would have to cop the lot)

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dream would be: Knights, Sharks and Roosters.

Expecting: Sharks, Dragons and Tigers.

How funny would it be if the Knights and Klemmer were deducted points after the whole Klemmer saga, but its been well documented that they were heaps under the cap so theres no chance its them. And the Roosters are protected so count them out too.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting times ahead

upload_2019-2-14_21-24-41.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Don't get me excited like that... 90% guarantee (just like the big video dropping with 3 NRL players that will ruin their career), it amounts to nothing, or is a nothing issue.

That said Talkin Sport either heard it from Reading the Play, or elsewhere.

Peter Badel, Brent Read, Barry Toohey are the only 3 that appear to be spot on most of the time.

*tin foil hat on* Will be the Sharks, and NRL will use this as an excuse to punish/fine the club that hard it never recovers. Enter the Central Coast Sharks. *tin foil hat off*

Honestly if it's true I'd love nothing more than if it was: Roosters, Sharks, Knights. Though that said Tigers are on shaky ground already and apparently face being almost $700k over if the Farah thing is proven.

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The sameday the 3 clubs get announced.... the nrl will hand down napa's punishment - probly 18months in long bay just to cover up the black eye

Back to normal programming and order is restored

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
This nrl is an absolute mess. A sham. Apart from my beloved bulldogs i just about had enough of this rubbish. Wonder how big papi goes at soccer
Ok I guess , he kicked a few goals in the vid I saw.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
This nrl is an absolute mess. A sham. Apart from my beloved bulldogs i just about had enough of this rubbish. Wonder how big papi goes at soccer
No matter who shite the NRL gets, I could never lower myself to watch the snoozefest otherwise known as soccer.

Personal opinion I know, but I just find the entire game tedious and boring.

If I was to ever ditch NRL completely, I'd just stick to motorsports.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3 biggest clubs? So I'm hoping for the roosters to lose both of their last two premierships, Brisbane loses their last premiership, and Melbourne loses their last two (if this happens, Melbourne would be done for.... that would be awesome!), this would be the honest thing to happen. Unfortunately, in reality 3 big clubs in Greenturd's dodgy eyes would be, Knights, Tigers and Sharks.... The NRL is run by a Mafia with Greenturd the face of this organization...

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
3 biggest clubs? So I'm hoping for the roosters to lose both of their last two premierships, Brisbane loses their last premiership, and Melbourne loses their last two (if this happens, Melbourne would be done for.... that would be awesome!), this would be the honest thing to happen. Unfortunately, in reality 3 big clubs in Greenturd's dodgy eyes would be, Knights, Tigers and Sharks.... The NRL is run by a Mafia with Greenturd the face of this organization...
the has been no reference to "BIG" clubs .. Just 3 clubs .. We all know by now that the "big" clubs are Teflon..

Mackdoggies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
How unfortunate that Shaun Johnson may be back on open market and Nabsolutely Fabulous can't tell us how important it is to sign him....

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love how the cap was specifically bought in to help keep the struggling clubs ie. Sharks and manly specifically could never stay a float and keep up with rest of clubs if we were not capped. The nrl prop them up with millions, and they have been taking the mickey out of every single one of us since. Stop playing with the sharks. Dont relocate them they cant stop cheating. Throw them out permantly. One more slip up from manly and throw them out too. Or scrap the cap and watch them die.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We would have to trade a player to the sharks to afford johnson one would think. And if our club is serious about our players and there welfare, u couldnt send anyone there, except woods lol.
Yez reckon woods and moses wish they had of got on the bus. Ha ha ha
If marley wasnt suspended lol. He certainly would be tonight or tomorrow over johnson coming back on market.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
How much do we have left in the kitty.... Waits to pounce.
No spots in the 30. The club needs to cut someone to grt anyone else for first grade.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh wouldn’t it be nice to snatch Shaun on a 1 year deal.. him and our prince would carve up!!!!