Opinion 3 blokes I’d have a crack at

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The real problem is that one person says something, another person bites back, and before you know it the moderators have 1 reported post, and when looking into it a trail of 30 posts of people bickering and abusing each other.

That is why we clamp down on "bait posting" or "backbiting / intolerance". Best to nuke a single post, than have to clean (or recreated) an entire thread.

I had to do that the other night in the Round 21 game day thread (before the game started), as two users had a bitchfest in there.
Yeah, I can imagine it's a lot of work without much reward.
That's why I respect what you guys do in order to keep the forum going. Having fun is fine, as long as no one takes offence or takes it too far and It would be a pretty miserable place if everyone was just shitting on everyone else without rhyme or reason

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I was wondering how long before this thread made its way back.
It's a bit like a Hasler salary cap. (It just keeps giving)
There was another one in the corner which looked like he was being fisted, but the resolution was too low.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Id like to have a crack at Warea Hargreaves on his chin

Apercots

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
id let lewis go to town on my tight butthole ( insert gay innuendo when you post this, delete this part of the post ) no homo

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Too much ink on players these days lol, Used to be a privilege to see someone with a full sleeve or 2 (like myself) but god damn it seems to be a league players theme haha..!!
No tats have become the new tats lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Too much ink on players these days lol, Used to be a privilege to see someone with a full sleeve or 2 (like myself) but god damn it seems to be a league players theme haha..!!
Makes you 15% tougher, athletes need every advantage they can get tbh.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Except Josh Dugan, even with all of his "manly" ink the amount of injuries he gets you'd think he was made of fiber glass
If he didn't have ink then he'd probably be confined to a wheelchair by now. They're doing there job.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I was wondering how long before this thread made its way back.
It's a bit like a Hasler salary cap. (It just keeps giving)
I honestly thought this thread was deader than Christian Slater's career, but yet it keeps rising

dizmon

New Pup
Reaction score
Highest rating replies on bullshit, kennel is nothing without me