Opinion 3 blokes I’d have a crack at

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
To all that are involved, you should hold your (heads) up high and give a pat on the back for having that crack.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
To all that are involved, you should hold your (heads) up high and give a pat on the back for having that crack.
A few cracks, holes and gaps in our defence though.... lol

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Assassin you offering to fill all those gaps???
Lol, I'll pass. Wouldn't get a chance to have a crack even if you wanted to as David Holland is first in line lol

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
No one's patting me on the back whilst their head is up high thanks anyway.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can't believe this thread is still around lol...

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Abusive behaviour..
According to Mr I it was the tolman thread that broke the camel's back. People were praising his efforts and he called everyone "F***ing delusional *****"
I thought it was quite funny, most of Marley's posts are if you don't take him at all seriously

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
According to Mr I it was the tolman thread that broke the camel's back. People were praising his efforts and he called everyone "F***ing delusional *****"
I thought it was quite funny, most of Marley's posts are if you don't take him at all seriously
Same, I don't agree with a lot of his opinions but I find he is normally good for a laugh.
At least he will have a "crack"

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Same, I don't agree with a lot of his opinions but I find he is normally good for a laugh.
Now that he's been banned, or sent to the naughty corner he'll probably end up smoking crack after getting kennel withdrawal.
Then end up taking it up the crack to get more crack, he is a "sexy boi" after all :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
We normally let things slide a lot .. but when it's reported and a person has had more than their fair share of warnings, then they need a rest..

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We normally let things slide a lot .. but when it's reported and a person has had more than their fair share of warnings, then they need a rest..
That's fair enough. In all honesty, I think anyone should be able to say whatever they want on here, as long as they don't abuse fellow members or resort to childish name calling ( although to be fair, it is very funny to see some posters lose their shit)
But I could imagine it's difficult being a MOD, having to go though every post and making sure no one steps out of line. The work that you guys do is appreciated

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
That's fair enough. In all honesty, I think anyone should be able to say whatever they want on here, as long as they don't abuse fellow members or resort to childish name calling ( although to be fair, it is very funny to see some posters lose their shit)
But I could imagine it's difficult being a MOD, having to go though every post and making sure no one steps out of line. The work that you guys do is appreciated
The real problem is that one person says something, another person bites back, and before you know it the moderators have 1 reported post, and when looking into it a trail of 30 posts of people bickering and abusing each other.

That is why we clamp down on "bait posting" or "backbiting / intolerance". Best to nuke a single post, than have to clean (or recreated) an entire thread.

I had to do that the other night in the Round 21 game day thread (before the game started), as two users had a bitchfest in there.