Opinion 3 blokes I’d have a crack at

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Needs the "3 girls I tried to have a crack at" thread :p
Shit, with a thread like that, I'm sure I'm not alone when I say we could be here all night.

Screw 739 replies, we could crack 1000 by daylight tomorrow :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Shit, with a thread like that, I'm sure I'm not alone when I say we could be here all night.

Screw 739 replies, we could crack 1000 by daylight tomorrow :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
My track record alone will definitely bump up the numbers.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
My track record alone will definitely bump up the numbers.
Aside from one or two (or three) OK five, embarrassing attempts, I'm proud to say I've actually had a bit of success on that front. It's all about confidence (wish I could go back in time and tell the 18 year old me that)

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
All this talk of girls.
You know Boxer & Maroon would be pissed off that same sex relationships have once again been ignored.
OK, we'll get back on topic.

Balls on the chin, embrace the member within. Crack in the rack, feeling a slapping sack

Isn't that Boxer and Maroons line every time they get it on?

Or am I getting that confused with someone else?

I don't even know anymore, this threads Fucking with my head ( and I didn't think that was even more possible seeing I'm close to senile) :tearsofjoy:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
All this talk of girls.
You know Boxer & Maroon would be pissed off that same sex relationships have once again been ignored.
What if we implied that these girls had penises, would that help the situation?

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
What if we implied that these girls had penises, would that help the situation?
Now that's compromising for you .
She males would be right up their alley, or should I say they would be right up hers.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
, this threads Fucking with my head ( and I didn't think that was even more possible seeing I'm close to senile) :tearsofjoy:

That's just maroon trying to jam his dick in your mouth and balance a beer on your head .
:tearsofjoy:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If Wayne Bennett made this thread it'd be "1 bloke I'd have a crack at", and that bloke would be his little cherub Daranus Boyd.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If Wayne Bennett made this thread it'd be "1 bloke I'd have a crack at", and that bloke would be his little cherub Daranus Boyd.
He's well and truly had several cracks at db, in fact I think it's safe to say he's cracked him so much little db has nearly split in two