Opinion 3 blokes I’d have a crack at

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Hey! At least it’s subtle it’s easy for us to get it wrong.
Muslims are outright taught to bend over ini front of other men!
:p
Wouldn’t know about that, I can’t read Arabic.... haha....but I think all religious texts are open to interpretation. :p

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
And another thing how has Mr innocent SCOOBY escaped unharmed.
Still haven't come out Scooby don't be scared Boxer has had no issues since he did.
HAZ it’s ok to be gay don’t hide it no more.......Australia says yes

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Hey! At least it’s subtle it’s easy for us to get it wrong.
Muslims are outright taught to bend over in front of other men!
:p
Yeah we bend in front of men but Christians are taught to go on there knees :p

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah we bend in front of men but Christians are taught to go on there knees :p
We actually sit, kneel and stand. We’re a lot more diverse thank you very much haha. You guys are just asking for trouble nor play hard to get. I could be on my knees and as a guy approaches I stand and he walks away then I kneel again, he approaches but then I sit and he retreats.
But there’s no confusion with bending over and staying bent over for longer than a second the deed will be done in that time haha.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
We actually sit, kneel and stand. We’re a lot more diverse thank you very much haha. You guys are just asking for trouble nor play hard to get. I could be on my knees and as a guy approaches I stand and he walks away then I kneel again, he approaches but then I sit and he retreats.
But there’s no confusion with bending over and staying bent over for longer than a second the deed will be done in that time haha.
We must keep distance so there is no confusion lol.
But the thing is you kneel in front of a elder while drinking wine lol.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
And another thing how has Mr innocent SCOOBY escaped unharmed.
Still haven't come out Scooby don't be scared Boxer has had no issues since he did.
Ride the rainbow scoob you know you want to lol

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That Paedo guy?

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just when it's more on its knees than boy-george at an Andy Dick party about to succumb to the inevitable embrace of penile choking closure, this thread just keeps on going.

Well done boys, give yourselves a big pat on the back, or tap on the sack if your that way inclined :sweatsmile:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
This thread has to keep going we all need to muscle up, dig deep and keep pushing till theres nothing left in the tank

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
@haz123 if you're getting tired let coach @Boxer pull you off and have a blow on the bench and give some up and young comers a crack

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Currently watching 13 guys get fucked up the arse by 13 guys.... if you want to see it tune into Fox Footy at the moment.