Reactions: DT

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
3.Mbye
2.J-Moz
3.Fozzy

Special mentions for JMK and RFM who i think were both great tonight. Did what they needed to do.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
3 - Mybe
2 - Foran
1 - JMoz

Klemmer good game.
Back 5 all made good meters.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
2 of us were calling for Mbye to Fb all last year but f---k--en Des would not budge, most kennelers wanted him at centre. Have said many times in the past few years Hasler deliberately wanted to sabotage our club, hope Lyn recognises this and fight him for every cent in court.
Ive been with ya calling for Mbye at fullback for a long time

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the morris boyz where special tonight , in game 2 benji marshall had an absolute muthafucker of a game,hes always running towards the exit sign on sideline

GUSLER

Kennel Established
Reaction score
3. Mbye
2. Josh Morris
1. JMK (Did what he had to do in the Halves for his first game starting there)
JMK - I do this all the time but If you have to explain, then I don’t think you really believe it

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
JMK - I do this all the time but If you have to explain, then I don’t think you really believe it
Gave my reasoning as I feel the 1 point could have gone to a couple of other players. Explaining why he got it over the others. 3 and 2 usually speak for themselves.

Deathspell

Kennel Established
Reaction score
That right edge has me so fucking frustrated in defence, must be no talk out there.
I don't think it's lack of talk but more lack of 5th tackle kicking options.Foran gets belted hard and sometimes it takes him time to recover.Even though he's got JJ and Hoppa on his side (2 of our best defenders) it leaves the right edge vulnerable .In the meantime they continue to run giant 2nd rowers at him.JT suffered similar fate until Morgan and Granville stepped up.

Status
Not open for further replies.