Rd 20 vs Knights 3-2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Flanagan 3, what game were you watching??? Still can't kick a ball. He ran more today but didn't threaten breaking the line or setting up a line break. He would be in the bottom 3 for me.
Lot of posters gave him points as well. Maybe its you who needs educating.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I was at the game.
I'm watching it again on kayo now.

I think
Vaughan 3
Burton 2
Kiraz 1
Honourable mention Shoupp
He was great

repolski

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Topine did great. So busy and showed great determination and desperation to keep the knights from scoring. Having him in the team made me really confident that we were going to win today.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Topine did great. So busy and showed great determination and desperation to keep the knights from scoring. Having him in the team made me really confident that we were going to win today.
Kid has heart

80 mins
Topped the tackle count with 43 and 0 missed
103m gains

He’s got an engine too must be one of the fittest at the club

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
3 - Kiraz
2 - JMK
1 - Burton

Too many good players, this will do

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How did jake go on covid return? Sounds like a bad game from him. Covid does take a while to get over, 7 days iso is no where near enough tbh.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
How did jake go on covid return? Sounds like a bad game from him. Covid does take a while to get over, 7 days iso is no where near enough tbh.
He dropped more balls today than he did in all his previous games at fullback combined. He was definitely flat and didn't really have the same sharpness or energy he had in recent weeks and probably missed a few chances to skip around defenders and run into space. His support play also wasn't anywhere near where it's been previously. He still managed a try involvement, set Kiraz up for another line break and retuned the ball reasonably well.

Status
Not open for further replies.