3-2-1 Dogs vs Manly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think if halatau is only goin to get 3 mins per game, we should swap him for romelo in order to give ennis a 10-15 spell either side of half time. Poor bloke looked out on his feet and was left behind at the ruck for the cherry evans try.
spot on..... Ennis looked exhausted at the end, marathon effort.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
3. Hodkinson
2. Graham
1. Ennis/Tolman/Finucane/Reynolds

Great game by Hodko. Graham was inase tonight (like it was a continuation from the finals encounter last year) I think he ran 158 me at over 30 tackles. Tolman got 41 tackles which is insane. His running game wasnt big but we didnt have as much ball.

Reynolds does things no other player does, scored a good try (if it was a try) had some nice passes, a few good kicks. The best way to sum up his performance, he chased a bomb near the end of the game, was the only one that ran through, took the ball on the full but had no one to pass too. The guy never gives up, great determination in him. He is a guy you want in the team. Would hate to play against him.

Ennis had a great game, didnt over play his hand. Did anyone else notice Graham take control of the team huddel before golden point. Was absolutely laying down the law. Not sure anyone understood what he said but showed great passion. Lucky to have a leader like him (alot of his game is rubbing off on Finucane)
At the end of the day, accent or not, it dosent not matter what he says, he shows it on the field.

Thats where it counts!

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Same as Q tip & Bozzo.

Close to Finucanes best game, Some good offloads.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
At the end of the day, accent or not, it dosent not matter what he says, he shows it on the field.

Thats where it counts!
Yeh absolutely. I think he was our only forward to make over 100 meters. Funny when he was on the field we were on fire (first 60 mins) then he went off and manly got the momentum back.

True leader of the pack. Absolute asset to the team. We lost Hannant a few years back. I think we have more then replaced him with jammer. The hear, passion and determination this guy shows on the field is something that I have never seen before.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
3- Graham..just outstanding.
2- Hodkinson..this guys boot is golden
1- Finucane..tireless effort

Special mention Ennis..again never gives up..almost stopped that last Manly try with a desperate covering tackle but the Manly player got the pass away..after 79 minutes work that was a great effort!

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And they just signed him for another 3 years. Good luck with that!
Give it a rest. If Lyon still played origin (and i think its pathetic he does not want to) he would go close to taking Morris' spot. I know people wont like me saying that but he is an awesome player.

Harby

Trance Family
Reaction score
Gotta give it to Trent, set up the first three tries and kicked 6 from and 6. our halfback problem has been answered!

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
3 hodkinson... was the standout last night
2 graham... biggest motor in the nrl
1 ennis ..... starting to show how good a leader of a team he can be

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
3 - Graham - no words to describe. sir james graham
2 - Hodkinson - best game for us; apart from try assists - he was good in D again
1 - Tolman - was everywhere in defence

Special mention to Morris; his defensive effort on Lyon was first class.
Finnucane and Reynolds were impressive too.

Status
Not open for further replies.