-100000000000000. The Referees

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
3. Trent
2. Reynolds
1. Barba
All the boys deserve shoutouts here, but for me Glenn Stewart gets the top prize for giving us that penalty and 10m advancement in golden point haha

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3. Hodkinson
2. Graham
1. Finucane

(Apologies to Reynolds. Barba would have been there except for forgetting how to tackle for the final 15 minutes - not the only one either.)

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
3- Hodkinson
2- Graham
1- Reynolds

I also liked the improvement in Willams

Bozzo

Kennel Established
Reaction score
3. Graham for just being himself
2. Hodkinson for improving his game bigtime + kicking just wow
1. Finucane hardest running forward

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
3 graham
2 hodko
1 j-moz (can't believe no ones rating him, made Lyon look like the pensioner he is)

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
3. Graham for just being himself
2. Hodkinson for improving his game bigtime + kicking just wow
1. Finucane hardest running forward

summed it up pretty well...... not sure but T rex ran hard tonight...probably his best game of the season too

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
3. Hodkinson
2. Graham
1. Ennis/Tolman/Finucane/Reynolds

Great game by Hodko. Graham was inase tonight (like it was a continuation from the finals encounter last year) I think he ran 158 me at over 30 tackles. Tolman got 41 tackles which is insane. His running game wasnt big but we didnt have as much ball.

Reynolds does things no other player does, scored a good try (if it was a try) had some nice passes, a few good kicks. The best way to sum up his performance, he chased a bomb near the end of the game, was the only one that ran through, took the ball on the full but had no one to pass too. The guy never gives up, great determination in him. He is a guy you want in the team. Would hate to play against him.

Ennis had a great game, didnt over play his hand. Did anyone else notice Graham take control of the team huddel before golden point. Was absolutely laying down the law. Not sure anyone understood what he said but showed great passion. Lucky to have a leader like him (alot of his game is rubbing off on Finucane)

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
might not be in top 1-2-3, but Special mention to tireless Ennis, workshorse Tolman and smashing Kasiano

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
3. Hodkinson
2. Graham
1. Ennis/Tolman/Finucane/Reynolds

Great game by Hodko. Graham was inase tonight (like it was a continuation from the finals encounter last year) I think he ran 158 me at over 30 tackles. Tolman got 41 tackles which is insane. His running game wasnt big but we didnt have as much ball.

Reynolds does things no other player does, scored a good try (if it was a try) had some nice passes, a few good kicks. The best way to sum up his performance, he chased a bomb near the end of the game, was the only one that ran through, took the ball on the full but had no one to pass too. The guy never gives up, great determination in him. He is a guy you want in the team. Would hate to play against him.

Ennis had a great game, didnt over play his hand. Did anyone else notice Graham take control of the team huddel before golden point. Was absolutely laying down the law. Not sure anyone understood what he said but showed great passion. Lucky to have a leader like him (alot of his game is rubbing off on Finucane)
He just seems to be a true leader and knows when to come in to lay down the law.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think if halatau is only goin to get 3 mins per game, we should swap him for romelo in order to give ennis a 10-15 spell either side of half time. Poor bloke looked out on his feet and was left behind at the ruck for the cherry evans try.

Status
Not open for further replies.