Rd 18 Dogs vs Rabbits 3-2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
You really are a fuckwit aren't you?!
He doesn’t understand the game very well. He should just enjoy what he sees on the tv.
There’s no way he would understand we were only in the game in the first place and scoring points because of his efforts.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
So you abuse someone and call them a **** because they don't share your opinion? This is why I said what I said. Its like your constant abuse towards nasheed. Completely unwarranted.
He’s one of those guys that marry themselves to an opinion and no matter what happens he will stick to that opinion.
Kinda guy that would say Ted Bundys a top bloke because they had coffee together as kids

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No I didn’t,walker is one of the best baiters in the game,and Lewis along with Meaney cost us that game today,we deserved to win today,I’ve been saying it for 2 years now,Meaney is not 1st grade standard,I don’t care what he does at the storm,send him there now.
lmao I love how innocent you are.

Do you really think cummins wouldve let us win that game?

Where were you last week when we were also tied against the roosters?

Even when we were doing well as a club we had to overcome refereeing hurdles....fuck winning. This is better.

Give me a whole team that plays like lewis please.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
lmao I love how innocent you are.

Do you really think cummins wouldve let us win that game?

Where were you last week when we were also tied against the roosters?

Even when we were doing well as a club we had to overcome refereeing hurdles....fuck winning. This is better.

Give me a whole team that plays like lewis please.
a whole team that plays like Lewis? Hahahaha

Lewis and Josh renoylds would be in he halves passing the ball to the spectators in the 3rd row!

you would lose 40-4 every week but be happy they chased hard for that 4 pointer one of them scored and forget all he garbage they dished out the rest of the game.

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bit of effort against his old team.
He looked better like he dropped some weight I’m not sure but he just seemed to be running with genuine intention… maybe this squad needed to go into a camp to help earlier

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He looked better like he dropped some weight I’m not sure but he just seemed to be running with genuine intention… maybe this squad needed to go into a camp to help earlier
He looked a lot better at least.
Time to give him FB spot back just to give him some possible confidence....Meaney has lost any he may have had.
But Barrett is a poor coach, so wont do that.

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The younger guys providing some enthusiasm and he would know that his pace is issue we gonna have genuine speed next year

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So you abuse someone and call them a **** because they don't share your opinion? This is why I said what I said. Its like your constant abuse towards nasheed. Completely unwarranted.
Hey mate all good. He doesn't know me, I don't know him. I don't have any issues with him . He's probably frustrated lol.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hey mate all good. He doesn't know me, I don't know him. I don't have any issues with him . He's probably frustrated lol.
Its still unacceptable behaviour though. This forum is a place for people to discuss their opinions. You don't have to agree, but this type of behaviour is just completely out of line. Just like the way many people may dislike or disagree with nasheeds posts, but this tool just constantly abuses him rather then just blocking him. Mods need to do something about his behaviour.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
allen scored a try and nearly crossed over for another one after a line break. seriously?
Yep, needs to get more involved. Commentators called it during the game how quiet the back 3 were particularly coming out of trouble.

Needs some more time at fullback at the expense of Meaney to see more of him,

That speed he showed for the try was not expected though...

Potentially a little harsh, swap him and Hoppa.

Status
Not open for further replies.