Not open for further replies.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
He defended his arse off. Half time was halftime. Game time he was our best. Just my opinion.
5/8 are there to attack, set up play, he done fuck all then he lost us the game at ht, we lost all momentum

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Steve, I enjoy your posts mate, but seriously relax mate.

I'll change it for you.

3 Ogden
2 Wadell
1 Katoa.
mate being a coach myself and looking from that angle i would have hooked lewis. We were on top, changed the whole momentum of the game

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fark tough one this week...

Team did well except for shut up shop Meaney and Hoppa.

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It honestly can’t be magic that Katoa comes off and we score a try that is essentially created by the player in the hooking position. It can’t be a surprise to Baz that BBO is clearly the better option.

Grow a pair and start the kid. There is literally no point picking conservatively in the next 7 weeks.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
3 - Jackson, worked so hard in defense, with the ball, and off the ball.
2 - Schoupp, I like what this kid is doing, a try, most run metres for the team, plays with enthusiasm, needs to learn how to stick in tackles though
1 - Hetho, I'm giving this point to him purely for his charge following Souffs drop out with less than 2 minutes to go when he ran straight into Burgess and knocked him flying backwards

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
What is wrong with everyone tonight FFS. It's only an opinion lol. It was Lois Lane, it was Lucy Liu, it was Lindsay Lohan. Did I forget Lol Lol. Chill pills everyone.
Ok you were joking.. lol good one..

Status
Not open for further replies.