Opinion 2SM Talkin’ sport

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
@Natboy To answer the question mate, personally when I tuned in I expected more but given I watch 360, Matty Johns podcast, Fox sports & regularly read the kennel I didn’t get a lot of value out of it. Maybe my expectations where too high..

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Sue the dragon supporter shits me to tears. Is she still a regular caller? Haven’t had it on the dial for a while now.

Bloody Shane though, the storm supporter, bloody rings sky sports breakfast show too now. A lot of people don’t like him but I don’t mind him. Find him hilarious. Plus he’s the only caller I think that talks about NFL too which I don’t mind also.
Poor old Sue loves to call around too.
Shane is a good bloke. Bit of a unit too

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
@Natboy To answer the question mate, personally when I tuned in I expected more but given I watch 360, Matty Johns podcast, Fox sports & regularly read the kennel I didn’t get a lot of value out of it. Maybe my expectations where too high..
Reelin’ in the years is good but yep I don’t ever learn anything new from it.
I find it quite comical, especially when some of the regulars from here call in

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I like your priorities mate. Do you sneak any work in or just lead a life of leisure? :-)

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Rather than reading the same topic 20 times a day I’d be interested in your thoughts on this show and the Bulldogs fans contacting them.

@Howie B Had a great email this week. Lots of dogs supporters are calling up. Many have logic. Graeme Hughes is fired up and has a very strong opinion of the current events. He has the same opinion in a lot of ways that you have @bradyk

Adrian is Adrian and Fenari just got smashed. Brent with the marbles in your mouth & blocked nose definitely reads the kennel.
If you listen to the show I’d love your thoughts
I listen a fair bit and Hughes has been very unsupportive of Pay, so I'm not sure how he's anything like bradyk.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I listen a fair bit and Hughes has been very unsupportive of Pay, so I'm not sure how he's anything like bradyk.
Pay is one thing. You're not going to find someone who shares the same opinion as me on everything (some would say anything). I haven't been able to listen yet, but it could be a couple smaller things.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Who is that Manly fan that calls up and sounds like his finger's are up his nose? Sounds muffled.
Rather than reading the same topic 20 times a day I’d be interested in your thoughts on this show and the Bulldogs fans contacting them.

@Howie B Had a great email this week. Lots of dogs supporters are calling up. Many have logic. Graeme Hughes is fired up and has a very strong opinion of the current events. He has the same opinion in a lot of ways that you have @bradyk

Adrian is Adrian and Fenari just got smashed. Brent with the marbles in your mouth & blocked nose definitely reads the kennel.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Who is that Manly fan that calls up and sounds like his finger's are up his nose? Sounds muffled.
I can’t remember the name but is he one of the ones who says, “You know me I’m a Manly fan” like they remember/cares who everyone supports?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
You’re back mate. Where you been?
More on how to attract players and overs

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Manly Mike. There's also that South's Supporter who sound like his voice has just broken and acne faced.
I can’t remember the name but is he one of the ones who says, “You know me I’m a Manly fan” like they remember/cares who everyone supports?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Manly Mike. There's also that South's Supporter who sound like his voice has just broken and acne faced.
Haha. Who was blowing up about corona virus yesterday? Did you hear that?
I don’t want to say too much as I don’t think he’s all there.
Andrew the one-eyed cronulla supporter needs an honourable mention too. I know who he is too and he’s an absolute flog

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Does anyone remember that alcoholic that would ring up all the time and complain about the players having their socks down.. I haven't heard from him in a while but he was hilarious..

Andy I think it was..

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Heard that guy. Have to admit it is awkward listening but enjoyable at the same time.
Haha. Who was blowing up about corona virus yesterday? Did you hear that?
I don’t want to say too much as I don’t think he’s all there.
Andrew the one-eyed cronulla supporter needs an honourable mention too. I know who he is too and he’s an absolute flog

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Heard that guy. Have to admit it is awkward listening but enjoyable at the same time.
It’s definitely entertaining but I wish some callers were blocked, no shit ads and the newsreaders could really learn to read

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hughes thinks he is better than everyone on that program same with controversy corner show. Just carries on like he is the man.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Listen to the boys for the last 10 years,always respect grahams opinions,on the dean pay situation,he backs the clubs side of things,tunksy as usual,sits on the fence a fair bit,great listening show starts at 3 pm I finish work 3pm so works out well driving home.