The Consolidated NFL Thread

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
That game was there for the taking for the Cowboys and pathetic coaching let them down again. They won’t even make the play offs now.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
That game was there for the taking for the Cowboys and pathetic coaching let them down again. They won’t even make the play offs now.
They still lead their division.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
They still lead their division.
Look at the Eagles schedule for the rest of the year it’s the easiest in the NFL. Dallas has a much harder run and they have only beaten one team with a winning record they are cooked.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Look at the Eagles schedule for the rest of the year it’s the easiest in the NFL. Dallas has a much harder run and they have only beaten one team with a winning record they are cooked.
I think it comes down to the Eagles vs Cowboys game.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think it comes down to the Eagles vs Cowboys game.
Maybe but the way the Cowboys have played this year I could see them easily dropping a couple of games outside of that Eagles game.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, Packers showed no resolve. Congrats to 49ers. True contenders. The rest of the season for me personally feels meh now. That was a hiding

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Wow, Packers showed no resolve. Congrats to 49ers. True contenders. The rest of the season for me personally feels meh now. That was a hiding
This game really showed we have what it takes this year. Fkn go you niners!!

And all the naysayers saying Jimmy G hasn’t got what it takes under pressure need to watch closer.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
This game really showed we have what it takes this year. Fkn go you niners!!

And all the naysayers saying Jimmy G hasn’t got what it takes under pressure need to watch closer.
The packers were terrible. Where was the 49er team that almost lost twice in the last month to the Cards :(

Kevin King trying to cover Kittle one on one - that was never going to work lol. The niners defense is legit though - they have 5 first round picks in their D line ffs. I'd love Nick Bosa on the Packers

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The packers were terrible. Where was the 49er team that almost lost twice in the last month to the Cards :(

Kevin King trying to cover Kittle one on one - that was never going to work lol. The niners defense is legit though - they have 5 first round picks in their D line ffs. I'd love Nick Bosa on the Packers
Apart from the Smith boys, our whole D is tripe. Pettine is treading on ice imho.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bulaga can’t stay healthy anymore. We urgently need another top tier receiver and ffs get the TE issue bloody fixed. That’s the thing that pisses me off the most!