The Consolidated NFL Thread

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
They'll be showing full games instead though which is even better. 3 full live games in a row from 3am on Monday. Another live game Friday and a live game Tuesday. That's 5 live games a week. 6 for the first few weeks.
Each to their own I loved watching Redzone because it’s impossible to have the time to watch every game on Monday mornings and you see everything that happens.

Ogre

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
the clowns at the colts had 2 generational talent QBs and only got 1 SB out of them combined
and their fans booed Andrew Luck when the news broke about his retirement during their pre-season game... he deserves better than that. Probably the nicest bloke to ever play the game imo.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Rams win 22-10 against the Texans. Meaning 2-2 in the offseason. I am now pumped for the main season.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
NRL season over. Time to watch Goff and the Rams carve up the NFL. Horns up and up the Rams!!
received_901705876888220.jpeg
received_440041566545472.jpeg

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Looks like Zeke’s deal is getting done and will be playing against the Giants!

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Looks like Zeke’s deal is getting done and will be playing against the Giants!
Not sure how I feel about this... more and more players are holding teams to ransom. It's setting an ugly precedent. As a Steelers fan I am glad they didn't cave with Bell or Brown. As good a player as they are you want people who want to play for your team not who are just there for the money!!

Gonna be an interesting round. Some absolute cracker games including Steelers and Pats.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not sure how I feel about this... more and more players are holding teams to ransom. It's setting an ugly precedent. As a Steelers fan I am glad they didn't cave with Bell or Brown. As good a player as they are you want people who want to play for your team not who are just there for the money!!

Gonna be an interesting round. Some absolute cracker games including Steelers and Pats.
I know what you mean but the clubs are just as ruthless when they cut players. I think every player in the NFL is there to get paid now.

I'm just glad the Cowboys got the deal down before the season starts so there's no distractions and Cowboys don't have a hope of making the play offs with out him.

I love the first round you never know whats going to happen!

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I know what you mean but the clubs are just as ruthless when they cut players. I think every player in the NFL is there to get paid now.

I'm just glad the Cowboys got the deal down before the season starts so there's no distractions and Cowboys don't have a hope of making the play offs with out him.

I love the first round you never know whats going to happen!
Thing is though most of the time the players that get cut are the ones who aren't that great anyway. If they have the talent at the end of the day they will get paid... holding teams to ransom just makes them look selfish and probably put a lot of teams off. Can't see Belichek ever letting a player hold the team to ransom and look how dominant the Pats have been. I get that Brady is a large part of why they have been dominant but it's certainly not just down to him!!

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Here’s the line for week 1 and where you can watch them! Channel 7 renewed their deal at the last minute and I’m glad I found out so I didn’t have to spend $275 of GamePass!

FRIDAY
Packers @ Bears - ESPN

MONDAY
Chiefs @ Jags - 3AM 7mate
Rams @ Panthers - 3AM ESPN
San Fran @ Tampa - 6:25AM 7mate
Giants @ Cowboys - 6:25AM ESPN
Steelers @ Pats - 10:15AM ESPN

TUESDAY
Texans @ Saints - 9:10AM ESPN
Broncos @ Raiders - 12:15PM ESPN

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Bears offence looks terrible! Not much point having that defence when Trubisky is your quarterback.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Brown signing with the Pats... man this pisses me off. Throws a tantrum at the Steelers to get traded but Steelers won't accept a trade to a rival so he signs with the raiders throws another tantrum and ends up exactly where he wanted all along. The amount of power that players have is wrong!!

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good win by the Rams but seriously our attack was very clunky and we made loads of defensive errors. Goff had a bit of a shocking game which didn't justify the big money he is on as a result of the new contract he recently signed. I was impressed by Malcom Brown scoring those two touchdowns though. Anyway bring on the saints.

Last edited: