The Consolidated NFL Thread

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Haha. It's true. If they don't actually show him on the sideline I literally forget we're missing him.

VDE and Lawrence get me wet. I'm stunned that Saints were kept to 10 points considering they needed 4/5 flags on their only TD drive. Did not see that coming. Great D. Zeke was a beast in the air and on the ground as usual.

Dak had a mixed day. Some good plays but some really stupid plays.
D Law is a weapon he said before the game he was going to hit those mother fuckers and choke them out and he delivered haha.

I thought Randy Gregory blew it with those penalties! The first flag on the kicker was so dumb but he kind of slipped and the second one wasn’t offside. He’s so lucky they won.

Dak has gotta learn when to throw the ball away he eats so many sacks but then you see him run and you understand why he holds for so long.

This is typical Cowboys though get you all excited and then break your heart in the play offs. It might be different with this defence though they are made for the play offs.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Jerry said after the game David Irving is due back next week too! That’s some serious pass rushing power there!!

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
D Law is a weapon he said before the game he was going to hit those mother fuckers and choke them out and he delivered haha.

I thought Randy Gregory blew it with those penalties! The first flag on the kicker was so dumb but he kind of slipped and the second one wasn’t offside. He’s so lucky they won.

Dak has gotta learn when to throw the ball away he eats so many sacks but then you see him run and you understand why he holds for so long.

This is typical Cowboys though get you all excited and then break your heart in the play offs. It might be different with this defence though they are made for the play offs.
Fuck. I saw that Gregory flag. I almost threw my phone out of the car. They scored off that fucking drive.

It's true but we haven't had a D this good in a while. (that's what she said)

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
Fuck. I saw that Gregory flag. I almost threw my phone out of the car. They scored off that fucking drive.

It's true but we haven't had a D this good in a while. (that's what she said)
if you listen carefully you can hear romo cry in his booth

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey, watch your fucking mouth with Witten lol
Haha. I love the guy, don't get me wrong, but he kinda sucks in the booth. Romo is calling plays before they happen but Witten kinda sucks on TV.

Having said that, I'd take him, or anyone for that matter, over Cris Collinsworth. He's the Phil Gould of NFL.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yet they keep Tyreek Hill who went to town on his pregnant girlfriend? Seems you only get in shit if there is a video, unless you're Zeke of course!!
Just like the Dogs....

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh Yeah back West division champs. First time since 1978-1979. Playoffs and (hopefully) Superbowl, here we come.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only positive coming from the Packers season is Mcarthy is finally gone! The CEO Mark Murphy might need some answering too. We got to get rid of the rot! Geez man, for me, it’s like the Dogs all over again. Lol

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Do any other Cowboy fans have that sick feeling in their stomach that they are going to shit the bed against Philly on Monday?