The Consolidated NFL Thread

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Meh. Seaman is garbage. They thought they dodged a bullet in Osweiler but Seaman is just as bad.
absolutely but still i thought them playing at home and pats not having amendola or gronk or any special teams credibility they would have played better haha. Other than Oakland who even then im not really scared of, the Pats should make the SB

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
absolutely but still i thought them playing at home and pats not having amendola or gronk or any special teams credibility they would have played better haha. Other than Oakland who even then im not really scared of, the Pats should make the SB
KC can trouble pats, they have a pass rush and they can actually score

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
NFL won't fine Ezekiel Elliott for leaping into kettle

Jerry Jones wanted the league to fine Ezekiel Elliott for leaping into a Salvation Army Red Kettle.

Zeke was flagged for the celebration. The attention for the Salvation Army was worth the penalty for the owner.

"I think the Salvation Army should give him the highest award," Jones said after the game, via ESPN. "My dream would be for the NFL to really fine me a lot of money and I'll take them to the Supreme Court and we'll get the Salvation Army more attention than anybody can get them. So let's go."

Not to rain on Jones' parade, but there will be no fine.

NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Monday that the NFL will not fine Elliott for leaping into the kettle. The NFL later confirmed the decision not to slap the rookie with a reprimand.

While Jones loved the publicity for his favorite charity, Jason Garrett played Grinch after the game.

"Well, he shouldn't have done it. I thought it was creative, but he shouldn't have done it," the coach said. "You know that's how the league is going to rule on those things.

"You have to understand what's legal and what's not legal. You can jump into the stands in Green Bay, but you can't jump into a Salvation Army bucket in Dallas. You've got to be careful about snow angels. All of these different things that we do. So we have to be more mindful of that. I've got to coach that better."

The Cowboys special teams stuffed Josh Huff's return short of the 25-yard-line on the ensuing kickoff. So even the penalty didn't harm Dallas. That's what we call a 'win-win-win.'

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...-fine-ezekiel-elliott-for-leaping-into-kettle

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Speaking of Zeke. His stats from yesterday were 23 carries for 159 yards, 3 receptions for 29 yards, 1 TD and countless "feed me" celebrations.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Speaking of Zeke. His stats from yesterday were 23 carries for 159 yards, 3 receptions for 29 yards, 1 TD and countless "feed me" celebrations.
He's become my favourite running back to watch.

Speaking of stats...Ty Montgomery, our WR-turned-RB...16 carries, 162yds, 2 TD. It's nice finally having someone produce on the ground so Arod doesn't have to do everything lol

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He's become my favourite running back to watch.

Speaking of stats...Ty Montgomery, our WR-turned-RB...16 carries, 162yds, 2 TD. It's nice finally having someone produce on the ground so Arod doesn't have to do everything lol
His dad, Emmitt Smith, was in the crowd yesterday. They are father and son, right? :D

Haha. Was watching highlights yesterday thinking "ha. GB actually have a running game".

Your receivers need to stop playing with butter, though. Dropped some absolute sitters yesterday.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
His dad, Emmitt Smith, was in the crowd yesterday. They are father and son, right? :D

Haha. Was watching highlights yesterday thinking "ha. GB actually have a running game".

Your receivers need to stop playing with butter, though. Dropped some absolute sitters yesterday.
Yea I saw a pic of the two...has ESmith shaved his white beard to look like zekes lol?

Tae Adams was so bad on a couple of those, which is odd because he's actually been awesome this season

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
i would like them to use more screens especially on first downs

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
btw the sunday games are now on saturday which would make it during christmas here

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha. There's the weekly Elintercept pick six.

Fucking overrated shit ****.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Even though Eagles are my most hated team, I like what I'm seeing so far.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Cruel blow. Hopefully not out for long.

Patriots keep performing. Big showdown next week with Miami to secure home field advantage

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We would have won too. Who ever wins wont be the read deal without beating us with Carr:grinning:.

Last edited: