The Consolidated NFL Thread

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Scoreline massively flatters the Ravens. This is not a one possession game...

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Joe Flaccid is probably the worst Superbowl winning QB. Massively overrated.
Im not watching the game, so I had to check on the net to see if that was his real name. No lies I typed in Joe Flaccid and it went straight to Joe Flacco lmao!!!!!

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Im not watching the game, so I had to check on the net to see if that was his real name. No lies I typed in Joe Flaccid and it went straight to Joe Flacco lmao!!!!!
Hahahahahahahaha. Bro, he's so hyped up. Well, he isn't really now but he is/was the highest paid player, not QB, PLAYER in the game. Ridiculous.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hani, I think I'm a jinx. I started watching at 16-0 and now it's 23-16.

Although, that was a great punt.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Boom TD Patriots! That's a massive 79 yard TD

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Great TD. Wide open.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Should have won this by plenty. Bloody specials team.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
So 3 games left....whose your mvp?

No one has been better than Brady this year. It's ridiculous he only has 2 mvps to his name. I dont think missing the first 4 games should factor against him. He has done way more than anyone else after those 4 games

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
So 3 games left....whose your mvp?

No one has been better than Brady this year. It's ridiculous he only has 2 mvps to his name. I dont think missing the first 4 games should factor against him. He has done way more than anyone else after those 4 games
Spoken like a true Pats fan lol.

That said, Brady has been awesome. I really like the young guys in the MVP race - Zeke and Carr.

I love the everyone bagged Rodgers so hard while the Pack were losing (me included lol) but then when you look back...he wasn't that bad...leads the league in TDs, only thrown 7 picks when he's had no running game, 3500yds, 100+ rating... The guy is all pro every year :grinning:

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
Spoken like a true Pats fan lol.

That said, Brady has been awesome. I really like the young guys in the MVP race - Zeke and Carr.

I love the everyone bagged Rodgers so hard while the Pack were losing (me included lol) but then when you look back...he wasn't that bad...leads the league in TDs, only thrown 7 picks when he's had no running game, 3500yds, 100+ rating... The guy is all pro every year :grinning:
to be fair he set the bar pretty high and the throws he usually makes with his eyes closed he was missing early on

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
My pick, as much as I'd love to say Zeke, would be Carr.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
remember the 1999 rams? and now they produce this
Greatest Show on Turf...99-01

Fuck they had some good players - Warner in his prime, Faulk killing it, Bruce and Holt as your starting WR tandem...

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
Greatest Show on Turf...99-01

Fuck they had some good players - Warner in his prime, Faulk killing it, Bruce and Holt as your starting WR tandem...
now their play bleeds my eyes more so than seattles colour rush uniforms